Reviews for The Way To A Woman's Weakness
Sorcha NaMoireach chapter 1 . 11/16
I hadn't thought of it that way, lol. Good catch! :D
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Woooo! Kudos for Kyōya! He figured out her weakness! I'm kinda scared of him now XD
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Well, that makes sense... altough it might be Tamaki, later on. ;)
Kyoya is perfect. :)
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So true. XD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Perfect characterization. XD I loved the explanations of everyone's weaknesses.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 8/16/2011

i love kyouya. excellent representation.
nothere123123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
What? It's well written, but it doesn't quite make sense...
KandHforever chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
HAHA! I wasn't expecting that! Loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
A very amusing story.
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This: "... but it is rather difficult to manipulate and exploit a weakness that has a black belt." has got to be the greatest thing I have ever read. You are THE awesome.
Taperz chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
adorable. although that is true, she goes crazy over ootoro. lol
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That's Kyouya all right. Kyouya Ootori in all of his manipulating glory.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Heh, nicely deduced, well written, but where's the rest of it? Now that he's found out this juicy bit of info, what's he gonna do with it? To set up such a ripe plot device and then let lay fallow is such a waste! More please!
sumone chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
heh heh. clever
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ah, I really really liked this one- which is so awesome because there is a severe shortage of Good Quality Ouran HSHC fics out there. You've maintained excellent grammar and spelling throughout, shown that you have a good grasp of each of the characters by delving a bit into each of the characters' weaknesses- and actually given us good in-character believable stuff(sometimes I don't know where people come up with these things).

Hee...but the best is the ending! It's so cute and funny! And it fits well into the canon universe...I know your homepage says you're massively busy, but have you considered playing with this idea a little more? Your writing style is fun to read, and it'd be funny to see what you could come up with- say future Kyouya manipulations of Haruhi of the culinary type? _ Either way, bravo for this piece! _