Reviews for How to Forgive
Invader Ivy chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Love your story is great, I can't wait to see where it goes _
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
awww
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
aww what an adorable chapter :)

i think i liked the kitchen sence best

and sorry for a really late review

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
Emily chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Ohoo! I love this fic! Honestly im not that big of a malik fan but this story just called out to me and ive just got done w all 5 chaps! You must update soon! Pwease? 3
Rugrat247 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Good chapter. I can't wait until they kiss.

I laughed a few times, like when Marik hit his head on the bike and then snap: "Oh nothing. Just fixing my bike before someone decided to scare the living crap out of me."

I can picture him saying it casual, then raising his voice with each word spoken. XD

Aww. Cute how Marik reassured Carrie about the pancakes. "Eh. I have a bit of a sweet tooth, anyway."

I love the whole "Stages" thing. Hahaha. So true.

Update soon! :D
FrozenNote chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
New person addicted to your story here! Can't wait for the next chapter O.O it's 1am where I live, but i'd read 20 more chapters of this sweetness and yes, Malik is HOTNESS... More romance, more romance! :D looking forward to your updates!
Rugrat247 chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
I LOVED that last part between Marik and Carrie. He was so cute. I could just feel the tension. And the thoughts that must've been running through Marik's head. I take it he'll think back on what he did there and why he did it? :D

Yay for Carrie sticking up for Marik! *glomps her*

I hope Ishizu forgives him soon. :(

Good chapter. Nice job, and thanks for the quick update!

Update soon, I hope! :)
LadyAmazon chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Yami Bakura is so awesome. I'm so glad you kept his sarcastic personality! .
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
aww i feel so bad for Marik

i like how the story is going

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
i read this when it had two chapters out and i can't believe i never reviewed :o

i'm moving on to the next chapter now :D
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
I loved this... I dunno what emotion to use o descrobe the recent developments. Two words: Keep Going.

TDH
Rugrat247 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Yay! Update!

Aww. This was so cute. Hiking's fun! In NZ we have tons of places to hike, so yay! :D

Poor Ishizu. YM licked her face... *shudder*

Good chapter!
The Thousand Years Queen chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I love Carrie so much, I'd love to be her friend! I can't believe Joey and Tristan could be huge jerks and especially Ishizu, she's acting like a huge bitch. Anyway, what you've done iwth the characters is really good. i also loved the song you chose, Start of Something New seemed like a good song to choose, because its like Maliks trying to tell everyone that 'you don't know me!'. Keep writing, its really good!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
You upated yay!

I loved it. Rather interesting that you have Ishizu see the picture and Malik have the memory.

Keep up the great work.