Reviews for Look After You
3lamore.
Shanna chapter 1 . 3/24
3 it!
konarciq chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Just discovered the movie this week, and absolutely loved it. And this is just such a sweet epilogue - thank you!
Emily111 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was so sweet ;)

Very nice story, and just what I needed after watching The Lake House (for the 10th time), I was desperate for some more fluff from these two ;)
omgitsmiranda chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is amazing. You should do a full out story about the Lake House.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
WOW! They made sweet love! I love it!
Allie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is by far the BEST Lake House fanfic ever written.

The lines fit the characters personalities so well - it fits so well as an epilogue to the movie.

You spend the whole movie with them separated - would it have killed them to just spare 5 or 10 minutes to make an epilogue for the movie?

Thank you for writing what they left out.
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
really cute! :)

well done!

have a nice day!

meryl
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
A lovely addition to the movie. Thanks for sharing!
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Absolutely fabulous. The Lake House is one of my favorite movies and I definitely needed a continuation. Thanks for making the story even more beautiful.
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i always wanted to read a continuation of "the lakehouse"..and you hit one out of the park! it was amazing!
ania2liz chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow! That was awesome! I really loved it. You're reading my mind - that was the way I'd like to end the day they finally met:) Great work!
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Okay, you are REALLY good at writing touching, smile-inducing material without it congealing into a pile of mindless sap. Haha this my second review in a row of an author, but I can't help it, it looks like you're singlehandedly manning the KatexAlex section (Brilliant! I love that. The whole I love LakeHouse darn it, and here are my happy drabbles-totally awesome! One day I'm going to gird up my loins and scream a battlecry for my beloved While You Were Sleeping too) and what am I doing right now? Systemically going through all the interesting summarized LakeHouse stories. Hahah. Can I just say, this was intensely romantic-as well as sexy-when Alex said without guile, "I want to make love to you"? It totally strikes me as just about right for the character too. And all the rest. Perfect. I enjoyed this very much. And it was so short too! Sweet, succinct. Go you! Oh my god I think I'm a fan.
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Didn't like this one as much as the bedtime story one. A little too graphic - it implied too much.
techie214 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I have one word for this: AMAZING