Reviews for At First Sight
BeBe says hi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was so cute! I loved it!
paramourconspiracy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I am just in love with your stories! They make me melt at the utter adorableness of 'em all! They warm my heart to mush. )

-Paramour
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw! Cute. I guess it's kind of making fun of the term 'Fell in love.' Almost author faves!

kAiRi Of UzEnIbA cLaN
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
aw
Faere chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hm, that's cute. And I'm not really big on Miroku/Sango even though they're canon.
Miss Swoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hello again. I'm glad you liked my review the other day, especially since, after I posted it and read it through, it struck me as just a tiny bit ridiculous. But I'm glad you found it useful. I work as a translator, so that's why my reviews tend to get detailed - before I translate a text, especially a literary piece, I often find it necessary to make a thorough analysis of it, so that I don't omit any important aspects (such as themes and style) in the translation. I suppose this habit rubs off on my fanfiction reviewing.

I think the reason I enjoy drabbles so much is becasue, more often than not, the author manages to capture some small truth about the character/s. Like in this little piece for instance.

I love the sentence "She must have been special — because she was the first woman in his life that he didn’t instantly ask to bear his child" simply becasue it's so true. Miroku really does care for Sango, and that's why he doesn't want to treat her like he treats other women. (At this point my housemate is reading over my shoulder and lewdly points out that "Miroku seems to prefer the 'hands-on' approach with Sango". Well, hah hah. *rolls eyes*)

Unfortunately this is all the reviewing I've got time for tonight. Cinema and clubbing are on the to do-list in less than an hour and I still don't know what to wear!

Over and out.

~miss swoon
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! _
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very cute, made me smile.
Silindro chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Cute
Yumithebutterfly chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh, cute! I love that couple. They are so cute!
Shaishimo Kira chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
great story,but i must say:vry cliche.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
(giggles) he still has the scars... beautiful!
Ondjage chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Lol. :D
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aww... that was so cute! I loved it. I didn't notice any mistakes, which is great, so keep writing... I have run out of things to say, but feel really bad if a review is really short. Okay I will stop wasting your time. Ja ne!
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aww that was cute :) I'm going to write a SanMir fic, but i don't have any plot ideas yet...

~blizzy