Reviews for Complications
Shadow Foxy chapter 6 . 6/4
god. "Are you mad,woman? I just made three hundred bucks!" I'm done.I'm so done. . This story is freaking awesome!
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 16 . 3/7
I just imagined the Danny Phantom victory music playing while he unleashed his ghostly wail
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 12 . 3/7
god dammit vlad you always do this
"the dark and powerful fruitloop"

you do know I love you right

good
Nat DP chapter 16 . 1/3
sé que no es tu idioma, pero me encanto tu fic, y leere, tu secuela, es hermoso, sigue así, felicidades, en verdad. Muy bueno
This fic is 10 years old, but yet it still manages to make me captivated. You manage Danny's parents well, and also realistically explored into jazz and Danny's bond.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
oh my god that was amazing
another reviewer chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
omg I love mc Escher and that is -exactly- what I would do with a room like that (just to mess with people tbh) (also cuz it would look cool)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
This was really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
Ahh man, I KNEW that was the infinity symbol and not another eight. Damn Vlad.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
Ahh crap. Just what Danny needed.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
I really hope that second eight on the Plasmius Maximus isn't what I think it is.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Ahh shit. That is REALLY fucking bad.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Haha! That's Tucker for you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
I'm surprised Jack actually made an invention that is easy to hide and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I really can't blame Jazz for cracking up about the two ways Danny's powers have acted up so far. I probably would have cracked up too, and I'm sure Tucker is going to do the same thing, if Danny tells him.