Reviews for Complications
FanficFANatic chapter 16 . 9/10
UR SO MEAN!*whimpers*you could of at least kept writing until he told them. *starts crying*sigh...guess it'll have to be that way...*claps and brightens up* Other than the huge (and annoying cliffhanger) the story's awsome! Keep it up!;-)
GhostAnn chapter 16 . 6/10
That was pretty fun!
I liked how it all worked out. :)
FallingNarwhals chapter 9 . 6/4
Ah, Homer. A great choice.
I personally love the Odyssey, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, Fahrenheit 421, and Homer the most.
Harry Potter is also a great choice XDd
Serulium chapter 16 . 3/31
How could you end it there?! Waaaaaahhh! Great story by the way! Loved it! I really,really enjoyed the drawings Danny made on the walls and Jazz's explanations! I will go look for the sequel now!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I totaly get the Hot Story and Old Army thing! Hot topic and Old Navy
SpecterWolf chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
I really liked it! Onto the sequel!
FanFreader chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I enjoyed the first chapter, nothing interesting happening, but it's a introduction (and a well written one). I do love the cliffhanger at the end!
Sonic155 chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
That.. that was...I...I loved it! I loved everything about this story! Everyone was in character! Danny and Sam are FINALLY going out!( Bout time) The plot was nice and juicy! And Dash got powned! And lets not forget about the humor! *cough* Tucker *cough* Whelp...onto to the sequel!
Sonic155 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Goddammit Maddie! Do you know what you just did!?
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Noooo, he can't tell them it would change the whole show... and make him late for his date ;P
anyway awesome story, loved all the irony jokes it seemed like the feel of the real show ;)
IvyVine6 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Hm, wow. I really like your style of writing. You capture all the important bits quite perfectly.
IvyVine6 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Ooh. This could be quite problematic, eh?

The growth concept of the DANA is very interesting, I might add. Wonderful job!
IvyVine6 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Ahaha. Jazz's reaction was perfect. And just the thought of seeing Technus get lost in all those stairs is enough to nearly send me off my chair. Well done!
IvyVine6 chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Ohoho. This is gettin' really up their on the suspensefully interesting scale. Fabulous work!
IvyVine6 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
PffffftahaAHAHAHAHA! I lost it. I couldn't stop laughing. I...AHAHA.

This chapter was absolutely perfect. It had both the Sam factor and the Ghost Zone elements combined very nicely. Sweet job!