Reviews for Complications
another reviewer chapter 6 . 9/21
omg I love mc Escher and that is -exactly- what I would do with a room like that (just to mess with people tbh) (also cuz it would look cool)
This was really good!
Ahh man, I KNEW that was the infinity symbol and not another eight. Damn Vlad.
Ahh crap. Just what Danny needed.
I really hope that second eight on the Plasmius Maximus isn't what I think it is.
Ahh shit. That is REALLY fucking bad.
Haha! That's Tucker for you!
I'm surprised Jack actually made an invention that is easy to hide and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I really can't blame Jazz for cracking up about the two ways Danny's powers have acted up so far. I probably would have cracked up too, and I'm sure Tucker is going to do the same thing, if Danny tells him.
TimeZone13 chapter 16 . 9/15
this is amazing I really love it and am going ro read the sequel you are a fantastic writter!
Fabro de Verbis chapter 10 . 9/15
The funniest thing is that I am actually reading the Illiad rn. Like, it's sitting beside me 'cause I'm supposed to be reading. :P
Krusher chapter 1 . 5/1
His alternate future self has little to nothing to do with Danny's future appearance.
BlueMoon4601 chapter 2 . 4/4
is it bad that box ghost is my favourite after Danny?
neeniya chapter 16 . 3/8
Nicely done!
When Vlad took his anti maximus (I forgot what you actually called it) I thought he was gonna make Danny stuck in ghost form, have the whole town fight him. But this, this was much more evil. Practically making him powerless and taking away most of his hope, pure evil.
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
The ending is a bit rushed, just a tiny bit, but all in all the best story ive read in a really long time. It made me laugh and cry, and wonder how the heck i havent found it until now! Good job!