Reviews for A Decade Under The Influence
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Great job. I really enjoyed reading this.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
this is such a beautiful piece. it made me laugh, it well i can't say cry but made me feel sad, it was just great! this is how i could see it turning out if they hadn't of killed off half of the cast at the ending.

well done!

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Lovely-I'm always up for a J/I! Nice job. I'm going to imagine this happy ending as the real one.
IrinaDerevkoBristow chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I really love this, it's beautifully written and very true to Jack and Irina, I like seeing them through Sydney's eyes. You almost make me like Sydney, usually she is not that interested in other people's interactions, especially not her parents
Shniblet47 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this was very good...

~Shniblet47
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Now I wish we had gotten to see something like this on our televisions. I like that Isabel's mood changes when she's around Irina, curious and calculating (seems the perfect combination for a Derevko.) And since I usually can't picture Jack and Irina being outwardly romantic, I like the stolen moments between them. Seems more fitting to their relationship.

Excellent writing. I would love to read more from you.
Irina89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
"And finally it dawns on her; it isn’t about happily ever afters or forever. It’s about stolen moments like this, the ones they weren’t suppose to get, and that she thinks, that she can live with."

Wonderful conclusion. With her parents it's all she can hope for but in the end it will probably mean more than anything else.

Really, really good writing too. Although a few tense mistakes and the like here and there. Otherwise, perfect.

PS: where do you find the challenges? I honestly have no idea. Please tell me?