Reviews for Fragile Strength
Nova's Galatic Cosmos chapter 11 . 9/11
love this!
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 11 . 5/6
That was really good, that was so cute! :D
How should I feel chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
It was beautiful, thanks for such a unique and sweet story.
Justme chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I'm in French and "mon petit ami" translates to boyfriend and "ma petite ami" is girlfriend
EternalFalsity chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
great job on this story! it was very warm hearted, it was cool how you took the time to explain each chapter with your a/n's. Also nice job with character analysis etc
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Thanks for this chapter! Now I know a little more about how to take care of a sick person (in case I ever have to babysit a sick child).
I really liked how you added the information about sick people. Trust me, that probably helped about a bucketful of people. It sure helped me!
I've never had to take care of a sick person, but I now know what to do if I ever find myself in that situation!
Enough about me, more about the story!
I like this story a LOT, you are a talented writer and I do hope you continue with it.
Nykki chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
I had always wondered why Tamaki considered himself the 'daddy' and Kyoya the 'mommy', and then I thought of this. In a family, the father is the main picture, the "brawn", the strong, tough guy that "runs" the family. The mother is sort of in the backround, the "brains", the soft, sweet kind in most cases, the one that secretly runs the family and is the base, the life support, I suppose. The father is seen as the head of the family, but in factuality, it is the mother. Not unlike Tamaki and Kyoya.
Alright, I'll finish here. I don't suppose you want to read a whole page review, do you? Sorry for the inconvienience.
Nykki chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Oooohhh! Hikaru is a bad, bad boy! Bad, Hika-senpai!
Loved it, as always!
Nykki chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Poor Kaoru! He's sick! :(
I hope he gets better! And as for you, I only have one thing to say:
Nykki chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Okay, I have no "positive critisism", so to speak, this time, as I felt I was being a fair bit rude. (My apologies) I do quite enjoy this story, I love how you did a bit of a profile with Tamaki, that was nice. I am going to continue reading this, and I will try to keep the "positive critisism" to a bare minimum, as I do not wish to come across as rude. I hope you keep writing stories, although (and I mean no offense by this, of course) I would like a bit of fluff here and there. You know, those sappy, romantic bits in stories where basically the characters have serious, lovey-dovey, emotional conversations.
Nykki chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Sorry about my last review :) I haven't read the manga, so I didn't know you were referring to that. But in the anime, I'm pretty sure his name is still spelt K-Y-O-Y-A, but it's changed 'Hitachin' to 'Hitachiin' and 'Suou' to 'Suoh'. Also, don't the younger people (girls & boys) in this call their elders 'senpai'? I.e. 'Tamaki-senpai', 'Mori-senpai', 'Honey-senpai', and 'Kyoya-senpai'? Let me know, somebody, that'd be great, thank you. On a final note I would like you to know that I have nothing against this fanfiction, I was just confused about the names, that's all, I swear.
Imma end this review here. Keep doing what you doin', bro! Stay cool!
Nykki chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Only have one issue; Mitsukuni Haninozuka is called "Honey" or "Hunny", and Takashi's last name is 'Morinozuka', not 'Haninozuka like Honey's.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
You do know that mon petit ami means girl friend or boy friend, right? I take French so...
AnetteRuby chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I fell for this story...If you feel in the mood to continue this one let me know...I have some ideas
YOU'RE AMAZING chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
This...was fantastical, wonderful and delightful! Please write more! If you could, keep it going forever! This made me so happy to read! Love you bro! Thanks