Reviews for A Whacked Midsummer Night's Dream
candybear24 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
i loved ur story. hope u can continue
BlackButterfly9 chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
i love a good humor/romance. keep it up
CJ122 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
OMG! Who grabbed her? :O
Caramelized chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Haha, I'm liking this story better than the actual Shakespeare :P

keep it up :D!
Tsuki722 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
I really like your story. I love the funny in it. And not to be a nudge, but you think you could update? I saw that you last updated back in Feb. And I actually had read this story about a year ago and it went to about the Interlude part and I'd been waiting for updates but they never came...ANYWAY...still, awesome, funny story!
Kayleigh Gray chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
really great story! do update!
regyne chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Hey, love your story! midsummer night's dream's one of my favourite shakespearian play and you manage to adapt it so nicely into the kh whole ) keep up the good job! when would be your next update?
Tallis-chan chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Oh my gosh... what's going to happen! I hope you are still planning on updating!
Tallis-chan chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
Hehe. I see like some things from Harry Potter. That's awesome! This is a freaking sweet story and I just wanted to review and let you know that I'm still reading it.
Megumeru167 chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
aw I love this story, truly never a dull moment ;)
XHeartxBeatsxAngelX chapter 12 . 2/17/2008
LMAO! I LOVED Tifa's reaction to the recked gym! XD I hope they can still have the dance!And Riku and Kairi get a home! Aw... Anyway, Hope you update soon! 03
Pseudonym P chapter 12 . 2/17/2008

I love it!

But I need a Namixas kiss scene! xD

Meh, anyway, good luck with this!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 12 . 2/17/2008
For a minute, I thought this was the previous chapter...

I had to skim through a little before I realized it wasn't. Then I went back and began reading it. I loved Reno's comments about Leon (Squall)...hilarious.

I wonder what will happen when the four main characters wake up. That'll be interesting to read. Keep up the great work!

Until next time, later!
Pseudonym P chapter 11 . 2/12/2008

XHeartxBeatsxAngelX chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
Woo-hoo! Another update! Yay! I loved the fighting scene! And Axel just keeps getting funnier and funnier! XD Please update soon! O3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »