Reviews for More Faith Than That
HgwrtsTchr chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
cute story. I could see things happening this way. Especially the part where Draco puts up with something because it makes her happy. I think it's fairly spot on for how he might act. It would take YEARS and maybe children of his own to break him :)
Zayu chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Great Job! I really enjoyed this story and I'm glad I continued to read it until the end. The first two chapters sounded a bit like Harlequin (eyes meet and then *poof*) but it definitely gets better.
In terms of characterization, I love your Draco (consistently conflicted but headstrong). Harry is too noble, though (when he was dumped on his wedding day). Also, I think the 3-dash divider in between paragraphs is a great idea, a refreshing break from fancy scene change symbols - clean and simple. Keep up the good work and thank you for writing a great fic! )
Chocolate Forests chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Hahaha yes theres gotta be an epilogue! Lol super cute loved it!
SoSoSirius chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hot hot hottttt! lol. Love it.
Mahaad chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Okay, so for this and "Say My Name," you have been added to my fav. authors! _ I would personally love it if you decide to write that epilogue.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
EPILOGUE!
gentlegroove chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
I'm a little new to this ship so I'm a few years late to find this story, but it's absolutely one of my very favorites of Draco and Ginny. You managed to keep them in character, and show their relationship over many years in such a beautiful way. Absolutely love it - thank you!
sheilah chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Great, great story with interesting and original plot and character development.
x.lilmissdiva.x chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
OMG i love this story U MUST DO AN EPILOGUE

lol

i just wanna see what their parents say

good job

aimslee91
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
i came back to reread this story cause it was soo good the first time and realized i didn't review it at the end

awesome job!

i loved the whole thing

and draco and ginny, you wrote thir relationship so perfectly

i really hope you write an epilogue

where they tell their parents:):)
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
That rocked, I wish it wasn't over!:( Please write more of this!:)
Via chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
Beautiful story! I'm really the best person to come to for constructive criticism but I know what I like and you are most definitely somebody who is freakishly talented. If I happened to know you in person I would hate you! D Anyways hope to read more by you soon!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
Damn it! Why must you always end with a 'mysteriouse'line of dioloug? Oh, great story by the way. :D
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
NEVILLE! Yes you are evil and fine I do love you P
swa chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
oh it was fantastic, plps do write the review, n maybe abit abt her being pregnant might just make it rite...thanks...