Reviews for Her Blood Sings
LittleSeaMonster chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
a slight clarification: the people are Volturi while the city is Volterra
ChloeTHG chapter 27 . 6/4/2010
amazing story, i loved it :D
ChloeTHG chapter 24 . 6/4/2010
i love edwards comments about bella and i like emmetts remwarks, your doing great :)
ChloeTHG chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
aww.. if only edward knew that bella still wanted him right then :')
ChloeTHG chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
wow! i love this, i like how uve made edward imagine Bella first as well :) well done. x
ChloeTHG chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
im so glad that you decided to write this! its amazing, so clever, you've got edward just right:D ino reviews make people happy as i smile every time i get one on my story so i'll leave you lots! :DDDD
ChloeTHG chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
this chapter actually made me want to cry:((( ur AMAZING at writing this! :D
ChloeTHG chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
poor edward. :'(
Skyerydr chapter 27 . 5/29/2010
Excellent story, thank you for giving Edward a voice. I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more of your work
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 27 . 5/20/2010
I really liked your story. It was enteresting. I hope to see more of your writing. god bless you and yours.
tinawin chapter 27 . 4/16/2010
You write as well as Stephenie Meyer. I got the same feeling from your writing as I did when I read New Moon. Great Job.
PardoxPixie chapter 27 . 4/12/2010
Final Review:

and a reply to your review replies. The healed heart comment you waited until the following chapter to mention it. check your inbox for ideas about exact thoughts in Ed's head after Aro's failed test in regared to the smug smile. Finally, I totally agree with you about Charlie in Ecplise. He needed a good slap too. Only person behaving remotely proper in that scene was Edward and Bella. Though he should have punched Jake ONCE. He heals. Jeck out my AU fic: The Unwelcome Kiss, AU for a redo of that scene. It's not done yet, but you can put it on story alert so you can read it when it is done!
PardoxPixie chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Edward makes a horrible student. His teachers must hate him. I think in order to learn this lesson he already figured out on his own, Bella may need to drill a hole in his head and insert the information directly!

I often think she needed a bat to hit her guys with. Jacob never went a scene without needing to be hit. Edward needs to be hit upside the head while she yells "you are not a monster" or similar things she has been trying to make him understand.
PardoxPixie chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
brillant, as usual. But I did miss one thing. Bella noticed a small smug smile on Edward's face after Aro's attempt to read her mind. You were missing any reflecting smug thought.
PardoxPixie chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Hmm... no comment about his heart suddenly being healed?
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »