Reviews for Her Blood Sings
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Okay, you can't intend to leave me hanging like that! I want to read more... what were his thoughts when he heard from Rose that Bella was going to jump? What were his thoughts in those few moments before Bella showed up while he was waiting for the right time to commit suicide? What about when he was actually holding Bella in his arms, and durning their conversation when she realizes he really does love her... or the vote about her being changed? The conversation when he proposes to her? You capture him so well, so you HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING! Please? *puppy dog eyes*
pshycoreaderperson chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I liked your fanfiction it was well written.
Cdabryhea chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
that was really good, and also really sad. i loved it. :)
888888888888888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aw that is so sad. very well written.
messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
omg! SAD SAD SAD SAD! SO SAD! it was great. real expressive. really well written? btw, does edward come back to Bella in "new moon?" :D

xx rach xx
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
yea I agree it was probably hell for him too.
Angel6582 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow, that was dark... I loved it! Poor, poor Edward! '( I think that he suffered way more than Bella during their seperation. Oh, I just want to cry! Edward... (

It was really nicely written. I like "darker" stories as long as I know that they end happily. Obviously we all know that Edward and Bella get reunited, so I am good. I think that this fits in perfectly with the story and that you portrayed Edward's feelings well. It was awesome. D
Christene Cullen chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow. that was an awesome story! I cried as well. New Moon was devestating, and I offically hate Jacob Black!

But anyways, wonderful story! You did a great job of putting Edward's feelings into words! _
rangerxgirlx25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh my gosh, that was very very good. It was sad. I cried. ;

I cried so much during New Moon though. Your fic was incredible. And I agree, Edward did suffer a lot, but it was his fault. He shouldn't have left. *pouts to self*
rin09 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw poor Edward. I believe that Edward suffered just as much as well, but he brought the suffering upon himself. I was enraged when I read what he said to her to make her let him leave. And oh so happy when he was back. The world seems just a little bit brighter when Edward and Bella are happily together ya know! Great story!
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29