Reviews for Her Blood Sings
PardoxPixie chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Hmm... no comment about his heart suddenly being healed?
PardoxPixie chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
I like have you have him figuring out the obvious as he wallows in his memories.

Both of them were stupidly brushing off the others' concerns or insecurities instead of truly adressing them. Bella did it to him with his "monster" complex. Edward did it to her with all the stuff you've put into this story.
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Let's hope he doesn't go forgetting his lesson when she returns :)
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Like I said, I picked a good one! :)

This was very different from the dozens of others I've read. I only read Epov NM that have just before the call and after that, the good-bye, and sometimes the party.

Everyone else has him planning the whole way there. Different is good!
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You took the words right out of my head. Both on how Edward may have been at fault but he did NOT have it EASY; and how his "century of listening minds" clued him into how easily changeable affairs of the heart are, and mistakenly believes that "Bella will be the same".

Both of those have long been my opinion as well. Just as I feel Bella should've slapped Jake for trying to kiss her in "New Moon". Everyone kept telling her to "get over it" or "I know he hurt you" no one realized that she was hurting because she loved him still.

Anyway, all this means I picked a good Epov story!
Hyvanna chapter 27 . 2/20/2010
TWO THUMBS -N- BIG TOES UP! Thank you so much for takeing the time to share your thoughts on how you think Mrs. Meyer's Edward would think, you would do a AWESOME job on the rest of the saga, but I don't want to see you end up in a phyic-ward wearing that jacket that lets you hug yourself all day while bounching your head off the padded walls. BIG CYBER HUG!
Hyvanna chapter 22 . 2/18/2010
I sure am glad you had awesome reviews/batas back then. Edwards POV storys seems to be cursed takes vampire strength to finsh I guess, glad your reviews/batas gave you that strength, so lazy butts like me that didn't even know about Twilight till the moive came out finally read the Saga, wanted more logged on net drank up everything S.M. posted still wanted more, can now enjoy your thoughts of Edwards thoughts. TWO THUMBS -N- BIG TOES UP TO YOU -N- YOUR REVIEWS/BATAS! -N- A TISK-TISK SHAME-SHAME FINGER TO ME an all other lazy butts like me.
Hyvanna chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
So good. Agian with the misty-eyes on the part of Edward would never leave even if it meant watching from a distance, jeez that got me, your so good at reaching sadness. I don't cry easy in real life but set me infront of something sad to read an its let the water works begian and course everyone around me looks at me like i done lost my mind. So thankya for turning me into a loon once more loved it. TWO THUMBS -N- BIG TOES UP!
Hyvanna chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
Aw poor Edward dammed-if-he-does -N- dammed-if-he-don't, O wait they are allready "dammed" course I'd take that kinna dammed any day never sick, forever beautiful, fast-n-strong then of course like ya had Edward think about Aro it would be a BOREING long life, just waitin on Heidi. Aww your a Emmett gal love you some Cuddly Grizzly Bear, ok ok I stole that from your Siren's Blood ya caught me. Guess I'm gonna have ta peek at your profil agian see if ya have a Emmett story if so ,.., checkmark next story to start reading on me list after I finshs this one if peoples leave me alone long enough, where is a cone of silance when ya need one Jeezy 3 interuptions just typeing this. TWO THUMBS-N-BIG TOES UP!
highpotion chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
Hyvanna chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Of course great chapter. Damn them Hindsight-Dragons. Two Thumbs-N-Big Toes up. I know I know I'm being a pokey butt, but that is life around me...oh no she's reading/peeking on the keyboard, doing something she enjoys ATTACK, bug, bug, bugg-A-tee-bug. narrow eyes I will get it read gr. ,.., I'll grow the other kind of vampire fangs. Have Fun in all ya do MidnightWalking.
Hyvanna chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Jeez, ya know how the story goes but keeping a dry eye or non-prickly nose/eyes is impossable yet agian in this chapter. I'm reading it slow taking my time enjoying the pain I guess. You do Mrs. Meyer's Edward verry good she did say he over thinks. Two Thumbs -N- Big Toes UP!
Fleur24 chapter 27 . 1/31/2010
This story was amazing! I love reading Edward's POV, because then you get his thoughts as well as everyone elses thoughts.
Fleur24 chapter 25 . 1/31/2010
tThis is so interesting! I love hearing Edward's thoughs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 1/25/2010
I could almost have predicted what Edward and Jake would say to each other. I also could never be as good a person as Bella. A great story. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »