Reviews for Her Blood Sings
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
Maybe Bella should have thought to ask Alice about the possible wedding. And Alice did warn Bella she wouldn't take her to Volterra if she was going to be self destructive. Jacob came very close to no longer existing. If he had lost control Edward would have had to seriously injure if not outright kill him. Edward's not only had a lot more experience than Jake, he can read minds and would know exactly what Jake was going to do. And what really pissed me off about the whole thing was Charlie. Jacob was only being responsible is a big crock. He was the one who fixed up the bike so she could ride. And gave her lessons. Father's can be a pain at times.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
Think Emmett's a little pissed about his new TV. Edward will buy him a new one. At least it wasn't his grand piano. Well, I guess we really don't know what he broke in New Moon. At least I don't remember ever reading what it was. The panic over the marriage proposal. Never understood that. She is definitely not Renee, and while she may value her opinion and her feelings, she's also shown she doesn't follow anyone's convention except her own. Guess I just don't understand her motivation. She's willing to give Charlie an ultimatum about Edward being with her, but she's not willing to marry him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
Loved hearing everyone's thoughts. And it is Bella's choice, not Edward's. And Edward's just as afraid she won't want him as Bella is that he won't want her after the change. A little more honest conversation would clear up these issues, but neither of them is willing to say outloud what they're thinking. And then there's the fact(at least that's how it seems to me)that all author's think it's necessary to have misunderstanding's and conflicting emotions between the character's when they're in love. Just say what you're thinking is my motto. That may also explain why I get myself in trouble frequently.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/25/2010
Edward, you are still not getting it! Dumb jerk! Bella does not want a safe relationship that means just kissing and hugging. She's afraid to show you how much passion she feels because she's afraid you'll withdraw. But she wants that type of relationship with you. A total committed relationship. You know down deep that Carlisle could change her with no problem. Stop being so damn selfish! And Carlisle is going to surprise you big time.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/25/2010
Now that you've realized that Bella really loves you as deeply as you love her the next logical step is changing her so you can have what Carlisle & Esme, Jasper & Alice, and Emmett & Rosalie have. You're still not thinking straight Edward. Bella feels passion and wants to express that passion to you and with you. She can't do that as a human. Stop thinking about what YOU think she'd be giving up and think about what SHE wants. And she wants a very physical and loving relationship with you. Men can be so stupid!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Edward hasn't quite gotten it yet. 1) Bella does not want him or anyone else in a position to get hurt because of her. 2) She loves him with her entire being and wants a total relationship with him that has no boundaries. 3) She has no intention of staying human because that negate the total relationship she wants. 4) She's willing to play very dirty to get what she wants.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
Maybe there's a light at the end of a very long tunnel? Is she ready to believe how much he loves her? That he can't live without her? Their feelings so mirror each other, even to how they felt apart, that it's going to take trust and belief on both their parts for understanding to happen. It's like they both feel like the other is too good for them. Which they both express, though maybe not out loud. The biggest problem is still going to be Edward. Even after all he realizes, he still thinks she'd be better off as a human. Even I can see that isn't true. As sad and heartbreaking it was to read what was happening to Bella, and finding out Edward was as miserable, depressed and heartbroken I can still find humor in the words they use to each other. I wanted to scream at Edward to stop being so arrogant and so totally stupid he couldn't see what was in front of him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
Heartfelt emotions are running rampant. Love is everywhere but neither of them see the truth in front of them. He needs to make Bella understand what the lie really was and that he loves her more than life/existence itself. She doesn't think she's special enough to interest him so how could his saying he didn't love and want her not be true? It's just too easy for her to believe he doesn't love her. Edward doesn't understand how she could possibly believe the lie. Many, or maybe most, people don't see themselves as others do. In Bella's case she doesn't see anything special about herself, so why should anyone else? She sort of explains this from her POV in New Moon, but I think it was pretty evident just from her actions she felt that way. The really hard part was she loved him more than life itself and to love someone that much and not have it reciprocated would be devastating. I think I'm repeating myself.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/25/2010
Hindsight can be wonderful. And Edward better get as much info from others as he can,'cause I seriously doubt Bella will give him any. All she's going to care about is that he's back. And she's going to be as near him as possible for as long as he stays. It'll take time for her to really believe he does love her and will never leave. On the other hand, Edward keeps telling himself he'll do anything she asks. But he's still going to refuse to change her. He's still arrogant enough to think he knows what's best even after he's been prove wrong again and again. At least life won't be dull.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
They're both so afraid that the other doesn't love them any longer. Well, Edward did tell Bella he didn't love her but he didn't mean it. She couldn't understand why he would love a plain nobody like her in the first place so she believed the lie. Love never runs smooth. And dumb Edward still doesn't realize how much and how deeply she loves him because teenage humans can't possibly feel those things. Even after thinking everything thru on the plane to Italy and the realization that she loved him as much as he loved her, he still can't get it through his head that she can't live without him. She's still terrified he'll leave again because she doesn't think he loves her. Charlie just doesn't stand a chance.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Totally baffles me how Edward went back to being so stupid. He finally realized Bella loved him much as he loved her. That she would sacrifice herself to keep him from getting hurt. The empty look in her eyes when he said he was leaving and didn't love her. And he's still thinking she'll run away and he still bellieves keeping her human is best. Delusional is one word. I just want to slap him upside the head with an iron pipe.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
I'll never understand how Edward could continue to be so damn stupid. I am so glad Bella finally forced his hand with the family. Even after all the things he realized, about how much she loved him and how deep that love was he still thought she should do it as a human. Arrogance is still something he needs to overcome. It is not your choice Edward! Wake up and smell the f*ing coffee already!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Yea! They escaped. You have so captured what I only imagined what might have gone through the minds of Aro and company, and what Edward and Alice were thinking while they were in the feeding room. Now I get to see what Edward is thinking as they travel home and have the 'vote' Bella insisted take place. She wants Edward forever, Edward still doesn't believe she knows what she's asking. Stupid men.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
My stomach is so clenched in fear for what could happen even though I know the outcome. This is just so good I can't stop reading.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
Admitting you're wrong is a good start Edward. Am enjoying this story so very much. Author's can never give me enough information. I am so glad fanfiction sites exist. I have enjoyed every story of yours I've read. Your style of writing fits the way I read.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »