Reviews for Don't Let Go
MizuKitsune10 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Oh my god. I want you to continue with this! It's just so awesome. I almost cried at part. You can't just leave it here! It's just not kosher.
Arya May chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Luv how you included Haku in there, he deserves to be in there! Your stury is great, I almost cried on one occasion.

Keep up the good work!
eriwyle chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Pretty good! I personally would like you to add on a little bit more, preferrably a happy ending where Rangiku finds Gin, mainly because it seems unfinished and otherwise what would be the point of letting him survive? Great story, though! :D
hasel jay chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
you have a good story! i like it!
Prinzack chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I'm definitely not satisfied with this kind of ending. O;

Yeah! Another snippet please!

I praise you for being able to make Gin act kind without making him go OOC. Very awesome. Hope to see more. ;D
Bree chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Please add another chapter this story did not end the way it was suppose to...why are you giving us loose ends and a cliffy!
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Seriously thought you gonna end it with them seeing one another again. I mean come on, why would she go through all of that to see if he was at their old home, well he lives there again here.
MaggieTheMuffin chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
MORE! We need MORE!

Awsome story. :)
D-chi chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Please please continue!

I was so happy to find Haku in there. (somehow I thought immediately of him, but I didn't realized he'd actually made a cameo. so sad to see him dead that way though!)

and lulz at the RK reference also. reversed-blades ftw!
o-dragon chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
-“Zaraki-taicho, why have you decided to… grace my division with your presence today?” -lol!

-You know, your writing style really presents an image of what's going on in my head. I love it :)

-Reading Renji's note made me laugh. But I don't really understand, "And who actually thinks through all the rules if you need to get away, fast? (Answers from the Eleventh will be immediately discounted.)" What did you mean here? Sorry. :/ ...**keeps reading* Oh. haha. My own stupidity. Nevermind, then! ;

-"Let’s get out of here before the shit hits the pan.’ Or is it fan? Anyway, I doubt we should stick around" ROFL.

-"She had learnt that lesson the hard way." I think you mean "learned". Maybe I'm mistaken, though...

That was...awesome. Amazing!

I'd like to see another chapter, but I understand if no inspiration comes.

o-dragon chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Made me cry. No joke. I'm going to have to get a tissue here in a minute... *sniff*

I love the way you inserted in Gin's "Journal". That was somethin special :)
o-dragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh my goodness. I LOVE this!!
Reviewer chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Not fulfilling with this as the ending. Doesn't feel like you hit the climax of the story, just short of it. You at least have to have Matsumoto find Gin, and then you can decide how to wrap it up.

Makes no sense to end here. The whole chapter is about Gin and Rangiku wanting to know if the other is alive and wanting to see each other. Right now, Gin does not know while Rangiku suspects.

Don't worry about taking a while. It's about quality and not speed, quantity, or whatever.
midnights-dawn chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Another cool chapter, please continue.
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
When are you going to update this story?