Reviews for Speaking is Silver
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aww. this one's pretty well written, and a really interesting concept.

it's sad too, at least from my perspective. the fact that ryou is the one who kisses joey-not bakura (if bakura is the one who is worrying over his interactions with joey), is bittersweet.

and then also there is the overarching theme of kaiba v bakura. until the last line, one thinks that joey has moved on from these (unrequited?) thoughts of kaiba.

but then you realize.

he's comparing bakura to kaiba even during the sweetest of moments. that's what makes this fiction so clever. because you catch us, hook us, make us hope, and then give us the hope.

and then wrench it away with one subconscious thought that is so utterly human of joey (and of any who have been in this situation).

good job!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
gah . . . maybe i didn't send the wrong reveiw . . . sorry just pay me no mind . . .
miki-miki-omo chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
sorry, you got the wrong review . . . a hazard of reading 2 stories at once yaknow? but this is a really great story, i like the less conventional pairing!
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
it sucks
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wonderful ending, really.

This entire piece was quite enjoyable. I laughed a bit through it, but that was nice.

Overall, great job.

Alice
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Cute story, at least maybe now he knows how to shut up Bakura.
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Heh. That "And maybe, no, probably it's not a good sign..." sentence made me chuckle. The next, even more. And coy Ryou is cute... (Then again, and kind of Ryou is cute, but... anyway. ...it's more unnerving that Bakura too is kind of cute in this, now that I came to think of it...)

Somehow I get the feeling Joey should try to get his feelings and thoughts into order some day.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh, psychological-ness! I like these kind of fics - sweet and fluffy but the hint of completely messing with a character's head making it have darker undertones (at least, that's what I got out of it). Another fantastic job.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Woah. Interesting.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
well Jou would just have to find out if Kaiba kisses like Bakura. meow. ok i'm done with THAT. this was interesting. i read it because i love your writing so much. and i do like how this is written. duh. it is a very interesting view to how the spirits don't just go with eachother. good. is Kaiba with Yugi in this? not that that matters. just wondering. Ryou is adorable in this. really. i wish i could just pinch his cute little cheeks. and i don't mean on his face _ just kidding! (or am i?) i'll leave that to Jou... i this fic. i think that Bakura would take over and full on grab Jou's butt... ok enough of that subject. this was fun. thank you for writing something! well posting something. review you later_
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Rowan: And the next line- "And Joey cursed and cursed and cursed that that thought had crawled into his head, decided he spent too much time hating Kaiba, and decided to just enjoy the kiss." Well, the cursing definitely, anyway...aw, Bakura has feelings for Joey! I like that...it kind of makes him sweet. And poor Joey, thinking about Kaiba so much.
adele4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
How unfair of Jou to keep thinking of Kaiba when Ryou and Bakura are being so sweet to him! it’d be really sad if it wasn’t so funny *how* he does it. But, still.

I love Ryou’s explication to why Bakura keeps talking and talking all the time, and his demonstration of the best way to stop it *g*. I like how knowing more about why Bakura or Kaiba act as they do doesn’t quite help; and I just love how you write Jou’s way of thinking in general (especially when he thinks about how he’d deserve a past life too, in this case), but that’s nothing new.

And spirits taking over during a kiss always makes me happy