Reviews for One Promise, One Chance
Elenna123 chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!Okay, that was really funny. And good. KI love Vader-turns-good fics!
ILDV chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Good.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
funny
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Werid ending, but it was good short story.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I love this story! I especially like the part when Han says he'll miss the competition with Luke for Leia's love since Luke is Leia's brother. :-D
Treenahasthaal chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
For someone so young I'd say that you show a lot of promise for more polished work as you grow and mature. Keep writing, keep posting. : )
McDannofn4ever chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Aww! That was great. I loved this story. Anakin should have taken the emperor out a long time ago.
HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Hey, great job on the first couple chapters! Please keep up the good work and update soon!

Halo
McDannofn4ever chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Oh no! He just found his father and now he's gone? That's not fair! Luke should have the chance to be with Anakin and get to know him. Well despite that, it's still a great story and I would love to see how far you take this.
McDannofn4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh please update more! I love what you have written so far, and can't wait to read more.
Carrie chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh yes, please write more! I like what you have so far!
darth chunky chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
that was awesome, i just can't wait for the next chap! keep update!
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Had he ever met his father before? No! That was ridiculous! Wait, who was his father? Was his father a pilot? A criminal? A smuggler? An Imperial? Ah! Not an imperial! Anything but an imperial. A criminal, he could handle. But an imperial, that was going to far!

Wait! Why was he so worried about his father being an imperial? He had no proof. It’s not like anyone had ever come up to him and said, ‘hello, your father is an imperial.’

Hi hi hi hi... Very Lovely.

Good good good good!

Very very interesting.

Please update soon and more.