Reviews for Crying for the Moon
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
AH! DON"T STOP WRITING! This is god REALY GOOD Please don't stop writing! I'll be sure to read every chapter. I PROMISE!

(now)Your dillegent reviewer

-I.S.
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
You better update soon! I love this story, pretty pretty please update? This is one of the best Spot Fics I've read in awhile!

Truly,

Joker is Poker with a J~
Aris1013 chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
oh the story is very good I can't wait to see what happens! One thing though its Spot Conlon not Colon :)
Flick.TheLighter chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
YES! that was wonderful! the whole exchange between Laura and Princess was simply marvelous. it was sad, then happy, the sad, then...perfect. I'm not so sure what's going on between Princess and Spot, though. i'm not sure wither to mad because he thinks of her as "his", or to be happy because he loves her so much. hmm...this'll take some thought. I'm dying to know what happens next, so update asap! lol

Flick.TheLighter chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
ruh-roh...lol. i smell trouble! haha

nice job on this chapter. for a few seconds there i thought Spot would be beaten senseless, and Princess captured. but no. you figured out a way to save them both. i'm very proud of you. lol

Betchya
Flick.TheLighter chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
AH! No! wait! what? you can't DO that! you can't have them kiss...and then bring in trouble! you know the effects that has on readers? lol. girr..i hate cliffhangers. good thing there's another chapter waiting! lol good job my lovely!

-B

(my reviews for chapters 3 & 4 cut off the reast of my message. i don't sign my emails as "NA" lol)
Flick.TheLighter chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
ohmygosh! This chapter almost made me cry! at first Spot was so awful, and i was mad st him. then he was kinda sweet and caring, and i loved him even more than i did before (and, if it's even possible, that would be quite a lot. lol). nice job, keep up the good work!

Flick.TheLighter chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
WONDERFUL chapter. i REALLY liked this one. you're doing a really awesome job. i love Princesses' character and personality. keep up the good work! i could get used to these really long chapters. i like 'em a lot! lol

NA
Flick.TheLighter chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
That was the PERFECT ending for this chapter! i'm SO glad that she's beginning to feel like she belongs.

Your NY accent...needs a bit of work in some places, but is perfect in others (don't know how that helps...but there it is. lol). ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

NA
Flick.TheLighter chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
AW! poor Carina! I hope she escapes from "jail" soon. I think i'm dreading her punishment more that she is!...ok, maybe not. but still, it sounds like it's gunna be bad.

and Spot isn't tall. in the movie he's like...5'4". at the most. I guess you have the freedom to make him look however you want, i'm just pointing it out. good chappie.
Flick.TheLighter chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
o! I'm intrigued. this was only the prolouge, but i already feel sorry for the poor girl. can't wait to read more...

Betchya
Wolfy101 chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Thanks for the offer, but it's OK, it loaded all the way up to the footsteps on the pier this time, so I think I can go on from there. Great story!
Wolfy101 chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
FANTASTIC! I love it! Only one thing: Chapter six won't fully load on my computer. I only get to the pint when Spot storms out, them it refuses to load any more. Am I missing an awful lot? Please update soon!
dreamweaver2 chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Wow... Spot and Princess make me think of the song "The More You Love Someone" from Avenue Q. :)Anyway, I don't think this will be the last time Lara and Princess meet. My guess would be that somehow Lara let's it slip what she knows to Princess's parents or the Bronx use Lara somehow. Anyway, please update soon!
Rais chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
this was the best chapter! i like how they communicate. question, answer, question. it's different, i guess. great story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »