Reviews for Release My Darkness, Love
Invader Ivy chapter 54 . 6/3/2012
Great Story!
Rayxolia chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
"Leira." Riku pressed, but doubted anything would come of it. The girl's eyes fluttered open.

My reaction- "Oh shit! This'll get good!"

I skipped most of the beginning because i alwasy skip to dialogue (always. ALWAYS. even when i have a major exam over a book or something.) but it was so intense at the end that I HAD to go back.

I like how Sora's mother is all paranoid, she reminds me of my own. When my mom gets paranoid about me disappearing I'm always liek "Please mother, I already saved the universe TWICE, I think I can fight off a few Heartless."

Anyways, I liked it, really good, I'm going to go read the rest now :)
Sonic Riffing chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
Started reading your story today, I have got to say that I love the relationship dynamic you have here. That and I'm a sucker for a Demyx story (guitar/sitar close enough for me to say "rock on, bro").
Sora Tayuya chapter 54 . 7/7/2010
Well, there isn’t much to say now. A (n almost) perfect happy ending for (many but not quite) all. Sora and Kairi…heh…but even Axel’s having fun. And I think he has a point about Demyx…

It’s really been a surprise pleasure reading this story (all of what, a day?) and those chapters that really got to me got me good, I could say. Thank you for a wonderful, if unexpected, read.

Final thing to say before the rest of my comments are quieted from this tale forever:

Riku totally just married Larxene, Xigbar, Lexaeus, and Xemnas rolled into one (but fueled by and the partial body of a sadistic nymph).

I just had to point that out (in a completely teasing manner, Of Course) before I stopped commenting.
Sora Tayuya chapter 53 . 7/7/2010
11th fav. Soooo…not as dramatic as Axel’s, but possibly more tortureous, considering that he used it on actual Org members and being drowned is probably worse than getting burned. But, I’m not one to comment on that considering that I’ve never done either of those two things. Gosh though…who’d have thought that Demyx could take out Xaldin, Marluxia, Luxord, and Saix of all people, all together in one go? Still…poor Demyx…and this makes me wonder what Axel is gonna do with himself.

Though this was a remarkable scene, I say it comes in second to the scene a bit ago where Axel was reminding Demyx about their friendship before Roxas left. That scene…well, that is a major building block to a lot of my own personal plans, so that may be why I was so partial to it. This scene was spectacular as well, so good work.

It makes me sad, though, that image of Demyx slowly fading out of existence, his beautiful instrument broken and dead beside him, and makes me wonder what could have happened had he just found a bit more courage and gone after Axel when he left. That really is touching…

Still…how do you speak sentences while you’re drowning? And that may be a bit cruel to do to poor Demyx…though who am I to talk about cruelty…

Axel has a problem. I have read stuff where he is the last Nobody standing, and normally he just chills on the island trying to live a normal life. But...in this case he has less reasons to stay, let alone live. So, I'm mildly curious as to what you plan to do with the pyro next...

(Too bad everybody couldn't come back, but that is to be expected, I suppose. It's not fair just to bring back certain favorite characters and not them all, and so it's either one or two or all or none. So, this was decided at the very beginning when some of the members were put into Leira. Unless they were released, then only one or none of the Nobodies would survive. It is unfortunate, but that is my current working hypothesis on basic story layouts. Now to see if I am correct...)
Sora Tayuya chapter 52 . 7/7/2010
10th favorite (for Demyx…). Oh, so Vexen’s dead too, huh? So that leaves Saix (who I know will totally die), Marly (he probably deserves it, but you’ve made him nicer than usual…), Xaldin (he has issues with girls…wow that sounds weird…but he’s going to die just because), Demyx and Axel (who may just die as accidental things due to them being Nobodies and having no reason to continue existence), and of course Luxord (I fear he will perish, but still, one can hope…)

Oh man…Demy…
Sora Tayuya chapter 51 . 7/7/2010
OK. Now the witch DIES for calling Zex a pawn. Yes, in your story you have portrayed him as rather sadistic, but normally he’s totally Not like that, and so THE WITCH DIES. (yes, Zexion is one of the characters I favor. I can’t be a fangirl, because I am afraid of fangirls…but I do have certain favorites…)
Sora Tayuya chapter 50 . 7/7/2010
9th fav (for the Demyx hugging, not Zexion killing). Oh…well, I suppose being sadistic will kill you off rather quickly. Too bad for Zexion. Maybe he couldn’t handle Lexaeus not being around anymore…its not like he ever hung out with anyone else in the castle anyways…

I would pay $1,000 to see the look on Demyx face when Kairi hugged him like that.
Sora Tayuya chapter 49 . 7/7/2010
8th fav. I love Sora bashing, though I never call it that.

Good cover-up, Demyx. Poor him, I really want him to live again. I forgive him for being a rediculous machocist for a little bit. I wonder how Axel will save them now, though I have my suspicions that it will in fact be Demyx...
Sora Tayuya chapter 48 . 7/7/2010
Seventh. For sure. Gosh, this chapter may just be good enough for me to add this story to my favorites list...this is an amazing chapter. I really feel bad for them, going insane over being bored, and then Axel talking to Demyx like that. The worst part of it is...it's true. In 358/2 Days, he's rather pleasant when others aren't so much (not counting Xigbar and Luxord and a little Zexion), and Demyx really was kinda close friends with Axel and Roxas too.

You put a good feel on how Demyx "felt" about Roxas leaving, then Axel too. I really enjoyed that.
Sora Tayuya chapter 47 . 7/7/2010
Well, the jail-bar scene was pretty good. Realistic too, since no-one can seem to agree on the magic or just physics of what keeps people in there...
Sora Tayuya chapter 46 . 7/7/2010
Poor Demyx...and now everyone is captured...but they deserve it...Keyblade brats...and poor Demyx...and Zexion really is turning into a sadist, isn't he?
Sora Tayuya chapter 45 . 7/7/2010
Xaldin must have some issue with women, because he seems to be totally unaware of how they work, and also that you DO NOT NEEDLESSLY TORTURE THE WEAKEST PERSON THERE who just happens to be Kairi right then.

Good for Demyx, maybe he grew a vertebrae of a backbone. Unless he was totally lying or something.

Nice going Demy, letting Axel escape like that. Though…I think that the Keybladers are captured…that sucks. Now the only ones who can save anyone are…well, Axel and Demyx, neither of which are in very good condition and one of whom has loyalty issues. And I’m not talking about the pyro.
Sora Tayuya chapter 44 . 7/7/2010
Dang, now Demyx is gonna die or get picked on by the others for losing. Darn. But, Demyx is being really mean and quite evilly perverted, so I will accept it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 43 . 7/7/2010
Wow Demyx...he is very very definitly (slowly) losing cool points [in THIS story] in my mind for being a shallow, selfish, machocist guy right now. It is really entertaining to see on Demy actually...

...but Riku's totally gonna kill him. Poor Demy. Even with his gods awefulness in this story right now, poor him.