Reviews for Orchard
Ashlielle chapter 1 . 4/26
Poor Usopp

*hands you a cookie* That was great!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
lol. this was a interesting idea for a story. i loved it.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
omg!..i love it!...the ending is epic!...hahahaha...still can't stop laughing about Ussop is the closet with Sanji adn Zoro...hahhaha...again just love it!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
nami sent ZORO to find a missing sanji? i think there's a higher chance that sanji gets back first and zoro get lost than zoro finding him XP

crap-head? lol, why didnt she try? i'm sure that she guessed exactly right about sanji's response

never had a blonde? but blondes are quite common, aren't they? the rarest one is green! (in fact, zoro was the only one!) XD

the tree lit up instantly? wasnt it raining just moments before? the trees should be rather damp, i think.

zoro made the solution looked so simple! throwing her in! lol! that was kinda brilliant, no? that simple logic of his

LMAO! everyone had to KISS sanji! LOL! and, as expected, our dear Zoro woke the 'princess' with his kiss! ROFL!

hn? i wonder how far they're willing to tolerate each other because of that bond?

(weird, i remember that i've read about the kitchen incident and the bond before, but not about the apples and orchard... O.o)

hee, that was a great fic! XD
colourpearl chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Everything a OP fanfic should be: dramatic, funny, with lots of mellorine-ing.

Great job.
colourpearl chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
They should have known it was going to go downhill the moment they sent ZORO to FIND someone.
colourpearl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I don't know if it was meant to, but the mental image of Sanji striking a pose and yelling, "I'M WHO DARES TO PICK YOUR APPLES!" just made me go into hysterics.

Either way, loving the story so far. Onto chapter two.
Myrrhmaid chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Ah cute story. I found the death of the god-guy a little anti-climactic.

Was Kalyca the cause of the storm or was it coincidence that it ended the moment she dissolved?

The little girl was an interesting character. She had a large vocabulary for a little girl, which made me wonder if plant-people have a different growth rate and she might be older than she looks.

The overall idea was quite unique and fed my imagination. Nice story.
Myrrhmaid chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Oh it's spelled right from here on, awesome. Spooky story so far. _
Myrrhmaid chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Okay, I've only read the first 4 paragraphs so far... But do you mean Orchard? 'Cause an orchid is a flower and it doesn't seem like he walked into an apple flower and started picking apples, then the flower went dark..

I'll keep reading 'cause the reviews are positive and it seems well-written but every time I see "orchid" I read it as the flower and it totally takes me out of the story, breaks the 4th wall and all that, and I have to twist my head around to picture an orchard instead of a flower.

It's a small thing to be picky about though, I know.
HappyMe-O chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Very cute Story! I'll have to check and see if you did that squel cus I relay would like toread one if thir is. It was a lovly story and I enjoyed it!
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
*whistle* Yaoi action! I was itching for this part to come!
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Sanji's always so pervy. I do sometimes wonder if the creator can make him a bit of a better character. But, you kept his character. That's great.
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Oh, the kidnapper is found.
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Man, this is so descriptive. I love it. Thanks for uploading the chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more.