Reviews for The Youko King
Kato Shingetsu chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Hey!...hey!~...Heyy...

Kato is standing alone...everyone is gone and Kato lost all of her money.

Kato: (homeless) Yeah i know it's been...FOREVER since we've spoke (or written any stories)... but i stumbled upon the site again and looked around and nostalgia hit me

So, send me an email sometime, mkay?

-Kato
BeuitifulDisgrace246 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
HAHAHAHHAA! This is phreaking hilarious! I don't know how I didn't find it before this. :) I'm realy glad I did though! This is goin' to favs fer sure! heehee.

Love you guys!

Mucho luck in all future writing aspirations,

~BeuitifulDisgrace246~

-sorry for the unlike-me-short review. Bah. My fingers just hurt from typing :) lolz.
Kato Shingetsu chapter 9 . 5/26/2007
Reporting to you live from the peachy state, here's Kato!

Kato: *sitting alone* *sniffle* Well here's what happened. Jimmy and Steven are off to college. I'm going to Junior College in the fall (as is Benniisan but he's back in Florida). Holly and Haru are currently on vacation (honeymoon).

_ So everything is fine. I am currently in the process of an open cast call so anyone who wishes to join The Shingetsu Acting Company can try out. We will be having a new member joining us in the fall by the name of Zach (Ben's 'brother', therefor my brother).

So we'll be back on air in a wHile.

Have a nice summer- Kato Shingetsu
Kato Shingetsu chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
Good chapter as usual. But Kato has some tips.

1) I will never, ever, ever, ever sing Redneck Woman in real life. I HATE country music.

2) Next time I am made into a director, give me a heads up cause I didn't know I was still needed by your orginazaton(sp).

Gomen ne, it's late and I'm very tired.

Oh but Jimmy saying " Buttered toast" is very Jimmy-esq. At one point in the near future tho, T.S.A.C going to disband due to reasons beyond my control. I will eloborate via a fanfiction of some sort.
Kato Shingetsu chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Nope I never get tired of this! _ *sing song* mwuhahaha I am so popular* done*

Holly: What do you want for Christmas Kato Shingetsu?

Kato: My only Christmas Wish is to appear in Rabid Chibi's stories one more time since i was-was banned! *sobs into Holly shoulder*

Holly: Personally, I'd like to go back on my diet.
Kato Shingetsu chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
...o...k...*Kato gets sucked into her own hoodie because of Kayako (grudge person)* WAH!
IDontWannaKnowNFG chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Heheheheh . . . . Hey, isn't Misoka a guy?
Kato Shingetsu chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
O.o...I was in your story?...WOW! Thank you so much for putting me in and for giving us the cookie. We now have food for an entire year.

Holly: Um...Kato

Kato: Yes?

Holly: I gave the cookie away to the homeless

Kato:-.-; it's ok
Midsummer'sQueen chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
that was ...strange...o.O M...cake. lol
Kato Shingetsu chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!...Seriously...I am not fit to save anyone..not my friends or family...heheh Cloud...

Well I think your doing fine! Just, be yourself and do things at your own pace..and you'll do just fine.

Kyoko Honda is so cool!

Kato Shingetsu
Kato Shingetsu chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Yeah Inuyasha DOES do drugs...we established that in ACLOTR's ( the sacred circle chapter was my favorite).

Hm..I'd say mess with it...just screw over disney...have Sora walk in for no aparent reason and be all like " The heartless are coming, the heartless are coming" or something.

heheheh Goofy's a turtle...
Kato Shingetsu chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Wow, I'm honored that you liked ACLOTR's so much. And hey if you wanted to do your own adaptation of it, have at it. But i must warn you that it took me three years to complete.

None the less I find your parody of the Lion King cute and very well written. You go girl!

_ We should do a joint project some time. Imagine that Shingetsu Acting Corp. and Rabid Chibi Squirrels INC...yeah...all hell will break loose.

Rock on, Kato Shingetsu