Reviews for Together
Neve chapter 1 . 2/25
I'm just going to curl up into a little ball and die because your writing was so good and you captured the characters perfectly and OH MY GOD THE END! I know this is a little late but if I ever wrote something as good as this I would constantly be reading it and looking at reviews and developing a superiority complex and being all narcissistic. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not the best writer. Anyway, this was amazing. Thank you!
shinigamilover chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
light you bastard!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I hated the ending so much! But everything was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OMG U RUINED IT AT THE END MAN
Tattoos for Liars chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved reading the entire thing...right up until I read the last two lines.
Really? I know you're being cannon and that's how that relationship would end in the actual Death Note series, but really? That last line made me want to punch Light. They were cute and more importantly, they were realistic in this story. And that very last line...that was cold. Just plain cold.
For I Will Run You Over
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
...How very sad... TT

However pointless that was for me, I will say that your writing was very realistic to the Death Note style; the dialogue for example was pretty spot on. You did a great job at keeping the flow of the original story even while having something as 'out of character' as L kissing Light happen.

But like I said before: how very sad it turned out... TT I wish you could have continued this as a story & given it a plot, and so on. I'd love to see your realistic writing coupled with an actual LxLight/LightxL relationship. I'm sure you'd be able to develop them (and others) well enough & keep them mostly in character. :3
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*stares at computer screen with mouth open, speechless*
...
Woah. I'm not the only cruel person to end a cute story in tragedy.
Poor L! *cries inside*
I still love it, though.
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ooh... gives me chills. Very nice. I like that you didn't go over the top with their attraction; it was very subtle, which is something I've been hoping to find in a fic. And Light at the end... AHH! (In a totally good way :D)
standingcorrected chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
this is beautiful.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
If only he never got the Note back...
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
...I really love the story.

I really hate the ending. Gr. Why, Light, WHY? Oh yeah, sure just kill the only person who's an equal and potential lover. Sure, Light, SURE! -glares angrily at Light-...Nah, I'd be dead if he was real. That's just a picture..lol. Nice story all in all.
Sun-diva chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Very good fanfic! I think you portrayed L & Light really nicely )

As much as I hated the ending, it's probably the most acurate ending (
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AH! Light, you HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE person! YOU LOVE L! You DO! You're just... really in denial... or something. XD

Hah, awesome story. Feel really bad for L, though... poor guy.

And the ending freaked me out bigtime, but it was suposed to, so that's good.
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I knew it was coming, but I didn't want to admit it. *sob* Stupid Light.
andmakeitbetter chapter 1 . 5/17/2008