Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Lord's equal
Dizzy And Dead chapter 12 . 1/3
Bedknobs and Broomsticks would've only been out a couple of months. Three months and about eighteen days.
bluekitnaru chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
aww update
Theta-McBride chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Loved it!

Best day ever, worst night ever?
Cuz I figure that Good Ole Malfoy prolly told Voldie 'bout now.
Right?
bookreader911 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
That was really good and I wish you kept up with this story.
Helene chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Great story! I hope I come across it again if you find the time and inspiration to finish the tale. Thank you for sharing.
bob chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
cheese
notrachels chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Cedric Diggory was a seventh year Hufflepuff. You had to be 17 to compete in the Tournament; Harry was the only underage competitor.
You should fix that.
Seventh, not fifth.
S.Peridot chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I've really enjoyed this very much.
So I ask, Are you going to update anytime soon? Or anytime this year?
Pleeeeeeeeeeease!

:]
Sarah
Shannon the Original chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Update soon this is great!
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I just wanted to say that this first chapter contained the best recap of life at Privet Drive I have read in a while. Often, even in the best stories, I have to force my way through this admittedly important section as it comes across as either trite or copied from Rowling. Your story, however, offered a much more interesting summary. This may seem like a small thing, but it jumped out at me.
Athalanta chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Oh, for the love of GOD it's spelle A!
Athalanta chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Little James is such a cute kid. On a perpetual sugar high! I pity his mother, I have a cousin like that.

And to think that two brothers who were not on speaking terms have nevertheless named their kids after each other... Cute.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Wow! This story is absolutely amazing!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Looking forward to Harry-Severus friendship (please, don't allow Severus to take the Dark Mark) and Albus pestering Harry about the prophecy and visions.

Please?