Reviews for The Ghost and The Machines
FariyFlare chapter 2 . 6/29
This is great! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you are able to update!
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 3/27
I love it! This is a rather interesting crossover and I'd love to see where you take it if you still have any inspiration after 10 years. :3
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Aw now I'm interested to see what happens
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
mooooore please more
ElizabethBathog chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
This is interesting! Good work and i hope you update this soon! :)
werepirechick chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I was so confused in the beginning, as I am not much of a transformers fan, why the autobots were talking to someone named jazz and I'm like "wait why is jazz fenton with the giant robots?"
MahoganyShadow chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
This is really one of the best Danny Phantom and Transformers crossovers there are out there, and it makes me stare at that Next button that isn't there. D': I know it has been nearly 8 years or so since you've updated this, but even so, it makes me reread these 2 chapters again and again and wishing for something to happen next. I'm not to sure why you stopped updating this and many of your other fics, but it would be really awesome if you did. 3

And your reviewers and favoriters and followers would love you forever and ever and ever if ya do. :D
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Aw, I was hoping that this was complete... Get on it please! There are hardly any good crossovers of these two and I'm sure you've improved these 7 or so years.

I'll favorite just in case.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This feels pretty good so far. :P
KHGiggle chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Wish I could see what happens next...
Red Jeanie chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I love what I am reading in this story. I have hope that one day you will continue.
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I really like the scene with Megatron, having Danny overshadow him was a great idea.
I don't know why, but I had this crazy image of Danny pointing the Fenton Crammer at the 'Cons. A feral grin on his face as he pulls the trigger. Sorry, just my imagination running away with me.
SoManyPuns chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Write more please, you kinda left us hanging
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Pout at the unfinishedness. Wanted to see who they were going to use. Tucker?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...you had Danny Phantom possess Megatron.

You are awesome. Over.

The rest was funny too. But that was a distinct high point.

Over and out.