Reviews for The Ghost and The Machines
MahoganyShadow chapter 2 . 4/1
This is really one of the best Danny Phantom and Transformers crossovers there are out there, and it makes me stare at that Next button that isn't there. D': I know it has been nearly 8 years or so since you've updated this, but even so, it makes me reread these 2 chapters again and again and wishing for something to happen next. I'm not to sure why you stopped updating this and many of your other fics, but it would be really awesome if you did. 3

And your reviewers and favoriters and followers would love you forever and ever and ever if ya do. :D
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 2/7
Aw, I was hoping that this was complete... Get on it please! There are hardly any good crossovers of these two and I'm sure you've improved these 7 or so years.

I'll favorite just in case.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 2/7
This feels pretty good so far. :P
KHGiggle chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Wish I could see what happens next...
Red Jeanie chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I love what I am reading in this story. I have hope that one day you will continue.
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I really like the scene with Megatron, having Danny overshadow him was a great idea.
I don't know why, but I had this crazy image of Danny pointing the Fenton Crammer at the 'Cons. A feral grin on his face as he pulls the trigger. Sorry, just my imagination running away with me.
Silverwing 16 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Write more please, you kinda left us hanging
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Pout at the unfinishedness. Wanted to see who they were going to use. Tucker?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...you had Danny Phantom possess Megatron.

You are awesome. Over.

The rest was funny too. But that was a distinct high point.

Over and out.
dwelian chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Love this story! Hope you come back to it sometime, but I really appreciate being able to read what you've put up. I keep having images of Jazz and Danny running into each other and the whacky conversation that could ensue without the others there.
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Can't wait for next installment! Hope you update! DP and TF together! !
Lady GryphonInia chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww, that was awesome! Why on Earth did you stop updating! MOARMOARMOAR! :D
Vivienne Grainger chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Um ... the only concrit I have to offer is that the promised "next chapter" never showed up?
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is great, especially so for another fan of both shows. (How many of us can there be, anyway? We're not as rare as Fentons, but still ...]
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Really liked this. I won't hold out hope for more, but I would love to see it.