Reviews for The Real World
unamamous chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
horrible
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
This was an amazingly well written story...I love it! Keep it up!
patiflops2 chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Hey mate I just stumble on to this story a few hours ago and I love reading this over and over again. The story is well written and your characters show there emotions really well, you are a fantastic writer so i'm going to fav and follow this story.
P.S Please update soon, we are all waiting
Airtran9906 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Great story I wish you would continue it.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Harry better fly by chappie 9...
It's not like canon Harry would be that scared of flying, or anything realy...
He is to gullible and shouldn't think his life was just a dream, it's not natural!
CupCakeyyy chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Ohh, I love that Story! Please update soon :) PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE *-*
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
cool
whywillitnotletmedeletethis chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Nice job! Well written and very very interesting! I CAN'T wait to read more of this!
Anony chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Interesting idea but everyone is acting a little too retarded.

Dumbledore hears Harry talking about the Horcruxes and even saying that he is 'needed' for the war but doesn't bat two eyelids about it after the conversation. Harry himself is obsessed about his dream and seems really confused about which reality he is accepting - this is understandable but it is really taken too far in how much he refuses to accept certain things. Is his dream really a dream in which case stop pretending to be the chosen one. Or was it real in which case he needs to stop living in this fake world and or accept it is different and treat it differently!
MurderousFish chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I like it! Great way to have the whole 'boy-who-lived' thing still going, never been a fan of Neville taking Harry's place.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Ridiculous imo.

No one bothered to check his supposedly non-existant before coma memory. Or the supposedly 'dream' ha had of a life he lived for 16 years. No one checked whether he could do the things he dreamed he did, i.e. cast patronus, know the chamber of secrets and the order. being able to name this things would give credence to his 'dream'.

sorry, just not believable for me. mind healer and other experts, parents, dumbledore, all behaving like complete idiots, nah can't buy it.
xxnarufanxx chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
interesting story. i am looking forward to the next chapter
Tuuna chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
hehe I kinda think this Harry is funny XD I mean, totally faking him remembering, total denial of the possibility of him NOT being the Harry they know, and the happiness about not being famous BUT still thinking he is a vital part of the war XD kinda feel he's a bit arrogant :S
Bloodfire87 chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Sweet...You deffinately have my interest on where you take off with this one. Altho just a little bit of confusion when it comes to how Harry actually got to this "dream world" and vice-versa...just susjesting on clearing that up a little bit in future... Can't wait to read the next chapters! Cheers! :D

Bloodfire87
Raine Haruto chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
because some ppl are just too lazy to review, like me! (except this one time)