Reviews for Pieces of Sunset
Brukaoru chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
These are all great! Nice work!
poems2songs chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
interesting stories... like it so far... looking forward to seeing how tendrils of sunset end also... update when you can... please and thank you...
Sakura Crystals chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
This one was cute too! I enjoyed reading all of your little drabbles of you unfinished drama! I liked how they give us a better insight into the moments those two went through before they came back around to where they are now. Oh how I missed reading this story and now I can finally read it again. Anyways I hope you don't quite your fiction writing. Your so good at telling us stories!

Anyways good luck with finishing with whatever you do.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 13 . 2/13/2007
nu, so sweet!

Kenshin can't get married with Tomoe

No, poor Kaoru!

someone has to appear for Kaoru! enishi?
cleoclaudia chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
I like the story, short, with enough details, not at all boring and different from other ones, but i shall tell you that it was a bit confusing when you messed up the chapters without tellng or put like *10 years early* mark you know, cause i was like reading college and marriage and then i was reading high school and boat? kinda mesy huh? anyways hope you can fix those lil details.

Ja ne
piwqefjk chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
How Kaoru got her first camera . . . what a great idea to do as a one-shot xD And I love the ending :D
piwqefjk chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
This story's great, because it gives the details between that photo of Kaoru's, and it's such a sweet story too.
piwqefjk chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
*grins* This is great. Poor Kaoru xD
sapphirehimitsu chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
That was just so funny.. Both Kaoru and Kenshin not knowing how to use a camera and they need to use the instruction pamphlet to help them.. Cute!

Hope you will update soon! )

p.s Good luck for your exams! )
Raven2120 chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
Aww cuute, so thats when her photography obsession started!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
Cute! Can't wait until you update your story "Tendrils of Sunset". It's been a while...
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
I like the idea that Kenshin was observant enough to notice the details and to get Kaoru started on her love of photography.
Newbie GK chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
This one is so cute! I think it is sweet that Kenshin was the first person to really give her a camera. Great chapter!
poisonpeachpop chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
Ahah! So now we know how Kaoru got started in Photography. _ Anywho...as always, Im looking forward to any update from you.

ps:Good luck on exams! Wish me luck too :P
Sketched Words chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
aww! kaoru's gets her own camera!