Reviews for The Jenova Project
hina.tsoume chapter 1 . 10/22
oh come on ! hurry up we are waiting ;) :) !
sisterGiGi chapter 1 . 7/2
...whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttt! This along with the announcement of the remake! I think my heart just exploded! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read i!
Team Wingless chapter 2 . 3/2
Dude, this reads like a straight Scifi novel. Congratulations, you've succeeded in writing a novel over a fanfic, something the rest of us who are plugging away at tie-it's aspire to. I've realized there's like a club of us I guess, but the fact that this is complete means I'm going to bookmark and study what you did here. You've roped me into the world in a way the game couldn't even do so. I'll be honest I played like five minutes of 7 once years ago and put it down, to this day the only Final Fantasy I've finished is FF9, and I recently played Crisis Core, which I regret (I've novelized it for NANOWRIMO and for closure). So this is one of those peices that I'd download and stick on my iBooks ap if I could, but for now I'll fav and follow.

Another thing I want to talk about, just put the Final Fantasy 7 moniker on here already. I get what you said about not wanting to use their brand and wanting the novel to stand on its own, and that's my view too-I want to write a novel that can stand completely on its own-but other people who are WAY worse writers with massive Facebook followings are putting out tie-in's with the Final Fantasy name and getting made fun of by Kotaku and even Squenix themselves, it's making a project like this look bad-and something like this deserves the official "unofficial" title (tongue-tied). So forget about honor (no pun intended), just use the name, I'm thinking about it. Final Fantasy 7: The Jenova Project has a nice ring to it anyway.
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh man, I'm blown away, you can actually write and well-written this is indeed (MUCH better than some of the other attempts at novelizing this game that are floating around). I just faved and followed and am excited to see how this turns out. Kudos for having the guts to write an original take on things, we're of the same breed. Good luck with this.
sisterGiGi chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
Holy Snap! I love it! Awesome work, can't wait for more :)
Vixen's Laughter chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This the first of your story I've read, but it's breathtakingly well-written so far. I have not played Final Fantasy VII in 17 years, but I had deeply loved the game and each time there was a spin-off from the game I eagerly met it like greeting old friends. This was the first time I've read a story that sparked such nostalgia, however... For a moment I feel like I'm 15 years old again, playing this game for the first time.

I liked that the beginning scene is observed by this unnamed attendant. Too often the player doesn't give a thought to those who just happen to be in the way, or their past and thoughts and hopes and dreams.
Shade the Hero chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Wow. Loved the chapter, yet there are so many questions. Why was Cloud's cell door open? Why would Sephiroth go out of his way? He's gotta be nearby still, He wouldn't just leave his sword behind like that. not if he's the only one who can wield it.

I find RedXIII and Cloud's conversations to be quite amusing.
Padris the elf prince chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
good chapter please update soon

On side note can any of you make ff7 story where the pairings is cloud/harem or cloud/multi just 2 or 3 min and don't make it yaoi for god sake there so many cloud pairing is yaoi that make me sad,if you want cloud male pairing make it friendship not romantic or like a brother.i hope it make any of you consider it,i already seen cloud/harem story but it's yaoi.i don't hate yaoi story but please make cloud/harem story where he get girls not boys
Shade the Hero chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
HAH! Oh Cloud, just when I think you can't get any cooler, you go and say that. And the look on Shinra's face! xD My gosh, that was awesome. That goes right up the top of my favorite story/game moments. Right up there next to what happened right after Riku saved Sora in DDD. xD

lol, Even as a prisoner, he commands respect and strolls through like he owns the place. Damn he's awesome. xD This chapter is one of my favorite ones so far.
Shade the Hero chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
D'awww I love Red XIII. He's so awesome and so smart. I'm glad he did a number on Hojo, too bad he didn't go for the throat. Rip out his jugular. Harsh? For anyone else yes, but not for Hojo.
Dang, the Turks are one group I don't want to cross. They're like the perfect group of spies that never mess up.
PondRiverWilliams chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
I live how you bring more personality to the Shrina executives.
Antares Starfire chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
You know what?
You actually made feel a bit sorry for Scarlet there. And that's saying something as when I first played the game with my friends, the only thing we cared about was cutting her to pieces. Her and Heidegger. Well done.
Just a thing: I was a bit hurried when I read the chapter so it's possible it may escape my notice. I'll read it again but I'll leave it here all the same. Did Cloud go to Shinra without his sword? Because I think it would be difficult to pass as a "Doctor" with a Buster class weapon strapped to his back...
Excellent work as always and I'll await the next update.
Shade the Hero chapter 26 . 5/27/2014
Cloud's best line yet? "I wonder if I have an action figure?" thought or not, that was awesome. xD

I like the Mayor. At least he has 'some' morals regarding what happened to his city. But I hope Hojo suffers and suffers BIG time. For several reasons. 1. Zack Fair. 2. Cloud Strife. 3. How he talked about Aerith and whatever he did to her and talked about breeding her as if she were just something like a rat for an experimental test, though that's how he probably sees her. She's not some prize-winning poodle. Oh I hate that man, more than I dislike Sephiroth if you believe it. I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of disgusting things too horrendous to mention.
Shade the Hero chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
What an awesome battle chapter! Definitely had me on the edge of my seat. :)
Shade the Hero chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Well this chapter was definitely worth the weight. A few times I got a good chuckle, mainly when Barret commented that Cloud was wearing makeup. xD Wonder if it was still there from his disguise. I also liked that Barret and Cloud seemed to have finally met on common ground and formed a type of friendship, possibly? which is kool. Looks like there's some major action around the corner. Cannot wait to see what happens next. :)