Reviews for Sometimes
EyesofBlue chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
The Spike vignette (for lack of a better term) is, if possible, more sultry, seductive, and heart-breakingly perfect than the Faye one was. I can't wait for the Jet, Ed, Ein (love him!), and Julia vignettes when they come along. Keep up the good work!

"Honto no kanashimiga shiritai dake."

"I only want to know what true sadness is."

~Blue

P.S. If this sounds a little pushy, please ignore the following comments: You are doing so well with testing the psychological waters of Spike and Faye that I'm saddened by the fact that Vicious isn't going to make the final cut. From my mind the warped nature of Vicious is basically giving you free reign to do whatever you want. Every viewer is going to have a different interpretation on why he is so damaged, so no one can definitively tell you that you are wrong. It's all perspective. What we do know, however, is that we have a character who is hell-bent on destroying the two most important figures from his past. What does that tell the viewer? It tells us Vicious loved and trusted these people so utterly that Spike and Julia's betrayal destroyed everything that made him human. That's powerful stuff. I would love to see you try and tackle that, because I think it is well within your capacity. Sorry about being long-winded.
Valentine20 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This was a delight to read! It's very moving.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
What a lovely piece! I love the idea and the flow was great. Really, I love the idea; the ending line was also very much an ace. My only complaint is that when you'd go into long line examples, you're repeat some of the words you had used before. It kinsa killed the flow. It's something you will improve at as you continue to write, but this piece was great!
SweetPsyche chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Emo!

I like it. Very deep. You capture their voices very well. Spike's chapter particularly. A fine balance between having him dig Faye and still pine for Julia.
EyesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very. Good. Work.

I love this little introspective look at Faye's psyche. I look forward to reading the fic about Spike too, should you decide to write it. Can't tell you enough how much I loved this little blurb.

"Honto no kanashimiga shiritai dake."

"I only want to know what true sadness is."

~ Blue
Jishikamiku chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Well it is true Faye is in love with Spike, so it an't to

sappy. :)
c of pearls chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
interesting approach-i like the use of the word sometimes, throw in just enough times to make it work (but not overdone). i like the hint of s/f (though there could've been more ;), but thats just crazy shipper me). luved the fic!
sidewalk serfer girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I don't think you suck. I don't think this is weird or sappy. I think it's quite wonderful.

You've recreated the Faye from the series and taken her several steps further. A great feat considering its brevity.

Your writing is clean and sharp and soft and smooth in all the right places. If you're new to the fandom, I'm really glad you finally got here!

JessiFaye chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Woow, that was pretty good. You've put great perspective to who Faye is. It acturally inspired me to make one of my stories with more detail.