Reviews for Potential
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/10
Very good redemption for James
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow.. this is really well-written and... angsty.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Belle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow...I say 'wow' because of the way it is written. You have captured James so beautifully and this story is just brilliant
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
nice! At least James feels bad...
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was really ... good. Powerful. It impacted me, you know, its a little difficult to take in at a second's notice.
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
wow - that was powerful! it was beautiful the way your wrote it! thanks for writing .
Luna chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
very thoughtful..
face towards the dawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
really great story, scary fascinating idea
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
ohmy, this is heartbreakingly beautiful ;(

The Muggleborns were the puppets. The Death Eaters were the puppeteers. We were the unwanted audience. The world was their stage. - favourite line.

I love that James finds out what wrong he has done *sniffle* even though it goes the hard way.

(k, that last sentence really didn't make sense. sorry!)

CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, I always wondered how James would react to his having used that spell after seeing the Death Eaters do the same. Thanks for your story!
Merakien chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Oh...*shivers*...that was chilling. In a very good way. You really took that conversation that the trio had about this to the extreme, didn't you? Wonderful fic.
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow. A friend of mine told me to read some of your fics. I can see why. This was very, very powerful and I enjoyed it immensly. A very good read.
Purveyors of Aids chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Really well-written, I liked it a lot.