Reviews for The Bureau of Loopholes
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
Jaline chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
Are you going to update this? It's been a year, so maybe you gave up on it, but either way, I think you should continue. This story is great! The seamless plotline makes me believe that you had this whole story worked out. Why did you stop updating? Is it because of the new canon? Don't let that stop you, please! This story is too good.
mandycroyance chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
loving it, loving it. Anyways I had a few things to point out.

A) I loved Snape's behavior. I didn't expect him to be such a smooth talker. Great D.E. interest explanations.

B) Being a feminist and all, I though it odd that Chris automatically assumed the leader of the activists was male. I think I'm too scrutinous.

C)Don't think I don't notice what you're up to, you sneaking author, you. All that foreshadowing and builting of plot devices. Don't worry, they're subtle enough but Chris Fletchley & Robert Finch ...? I just thought I'd take this opportunity to remind you that Justin Finch-Fletchley is a muggle born. _~

I'm sure you would never make a mistake like that, but just in case... don't you worry, I'm watching.

mandy~_~
mandycroyance chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Finally A story about Peter. One in which the author doesn't cast him aside for the simple reason that "He/she doesn't like him". I like the way you are portraying him, as a normal human. In order to have a trusted Maurader he must have been a decent person who somehow went bad along the way. Thank you for being unbiased and an intelligent author. I have heard nothing but great things about this story and I intend to (hopefully) confirm those rumours and perhaps spread some of my own.

mandy~_~

Ps: I love you other story "Dreams of Sleep". I wrote a long overy poet review for it, but I accidentally lost it. I had not the time to rewrite it so I'll just metion here that such a story was true artistry and I commend your skillfulness and open mind.
GreenEyes7 chapter 9 . 5/12/2003
Great, great! This series really is flying. It's fast paced and marvelous. Can't wait for the rest and to hear the about the Death Eater's platform.
GreenEyes7 chapter 6 . 5/12/2003
Bwahaha...Severus Snape, you sly devil, you. Lovely fic. It's great how you're portraying all the preternatural creatures and not just werewolves. I also like the fact that Peter is involved and doesn't let his belief get in the way of caring for his friends. Back to read the rest of the series now.
Tilius Magis chapter 9 . 3/11/2003
Just a quick note to say I'm love your story and I hope you continue. The politics side of the plot is very interesting.

(Me encanta el español. ¿Tu lo hablas en casa o lo aprendiste en tu escuela? _ )
AuthorByNight chapter 9 . 1/3/2003
Yay, you updated! I like! :)
RavenLady chapter 9 . 1/3/2003
At last, an update! I was somewhat confused, since

it's been so long since I read this, but I like this chapter very much.
f0xyness39 chapter 8 . 9/29/2002
oooh i like this one too!
Myrtle chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
This is good
Ayod Botla too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 6/6/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I like this! Keep it up!

Ayod
Weaver chapter 8 . 5/16/2002
::long satisfied sigh::

Nice.

Nice nice nice nice nice.

I love it. Symbolism running rampant - symbolism's always fun to play with, and you use it like music - every note in tune, every chord perfectly aligned. That goes for the rest of the story, too...

Hmm, I seem to have reached the last (posted) chapter, so I should do the over-all thing, ne?

Oookay.

Let's see... Pacing-wise, this is very nice - each action leads smoothly into the next, nothing too rushed, nothing too slow, just enough to provide a nice texture.

The chapters are getting a little darker as they go - that's good, as far as I go, but it does seem a little incongruous with the (relatively) cheerful beginning. Still, there's something to be said for that style too - namely "It's Good!"

That was remarkably unfunny. I'm losing my touch. Well, I never had a touch, but I'm losing even a semblance of it... [/babbling]

Meh... Characterisations *all* brilliant; OCs unique and believable (Carlos came back! Squee!) and CCs sparkling - except for James and Lily, who aren't doing much at the moment. Do you have something planned for them, or are they still just scenery? I'd like to see them take a bigger part. They do seem a bit extraneous, at the mo.

Settings are awesome. All those places, described neatly and expressively, fitting in neatly with the tone of the story: a nice change from the usual places - namely Hogwarts and Diagon Alley - those are terribly overused. ::sigh:: I'm more ranting than reviewing now... Oh well.

And I have more author recommendations! Rage Point I know - does anyone not? - and I'm waiting for On Moonlight's Leash 8 still. ::sigh:: AuthorByNight had better prepare for a whirlwind attack of the Weaver... ::grins:: I know the only way to *find* good fics here is by following favourites lists and recommendations. Actually, I made it back here from a trail somewhere in FA Park - I think it was the one about opening sentences? Possibly the D.A.M.N. I.T. thread. If that was you. It might have been someone else... And this is really pointless, so I'll leave it at that.

-Weaver