Reviews for Konoha's Legacy: An Alternate Version
ReianIkeda chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Currently on Chapter 8, and I love it! Only thing that I don't like is that Naruto's parents names are wrong and it gets under my skin! Ahhhh!

But other than that, it's great.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
i love you. you put fullmetal alchemist into this and made it perfect. this is great. you actually made it work. it seems like you made vander into scar. i cannot believe how well you pulled this off
fractalman chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
"It is my belief that the demon that was sealed inside of him was the reason his reserves were so massive."
my own view is that both he and his mother were born with abnormally high chakra reserves-hence why they made such ideal containers. Then the small amounts of kyuubi chakra deliberately leaked by the seal forced his chakra coils to expand to even more ridiculous size.
fractalman chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
"(or is that a senbon?)"

that...is a surprisingly good question.
I am a Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Two words. Pure Awesomness.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Man... that was the true definition of PURE AWESOMNESS!
devinous chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
This is awesome. really hope you didn't abandon it!
Kirito chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Holy m*********ing sh*t (keeps cursing). This chapter is enormous it took me a full 45 minutes! Longest chapter I've ever seen.
Chrisfragger chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Love the Itachi bit at the end.
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Yamato looked at his son? lol
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Hmmm I'm assuming you just made the fire daimyo a bad guy? lol.. hopefully its a desquise but that seems odd as well.
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Hmm story is getting alot better. Very well written and paced.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I know you don't care since you either finished or abandoned this story seeing it hasn't been updated in like 4 years. Why did you let Naruto get his ass Handed to him by Neji? Discraceful.
You sir lose points in my book for making Naruto look like a FOOL in a story where he was trained by Jiraiya from a YOUNG age. I will try to continue reading from here on but its hard to put that behind me.
zafnak chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Heh. Naruto made Raizen eat an explosive tag. Pure win.

Serves the bastard right.
naruhinalltheway chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Your story is honestly a good one.

I hope that you will continue writing this story for the sake of "us"(readers).