Reviews for Konoha's Legacy: An Alternate Version
shinobiwriter chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
very good chapter. it had a lot of action. i do wish to see more special abilities form naruto. also can't wait for more fluff between naruto and hinata.
FatalWolf117 chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
I am loving this story and your writing style in general so far. Ive read all 16 in a few short days and cant wait until I can read what happens next. Update soon

~Fatal
sukaiburuhane chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
so far its good!

so... whats with Hinata's byakugan?

and do they get disqualified from the examS?

please update soon
KinKitsune01 chapter 16 . 5/13/2007
Oh.. my... gosh. This is a brillaint story! I'm favouriting it, right away! You really are something.. I can't create a villain to save my life. -cries- And what makes this story better? Yondaime lives! :D Please do continue to update, and I'll continue to read.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love it! It's really cool!

Are you gonna continue soon?

Naruto-tachi aren't going to be put out of the

exam right? I wanna see Naruto kick Neji's ass

sometime soon, and I really like your version of Sasuke too :).

Anyways, don't stop... ok?
Aynonomous chapter 16 . 4/23/2007
I love this fanfic. Totaly awesome!
Naruto Fan chapter 16 . 4/11/2007
PLEASE UPDATE
dragonblade3200 chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
I laughed, I cried, I yelled out copyright infringment it was so good. On a real note, they could have done this thing as the actual manga and, while there are a few parts that seem a little choppy, like with the fire gem thing. And Garret doen't seem like he fits in all the time, mostly though he's good.

But on an overall basis I give it a 9.5/10

You know I don't think that you ever reviewd my story, thats if you read it...
firedroplet chapter 16 . 4/3/2007
Great story!

-But you should update more often...
Random Shinobi chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
"Yamato looked at his son, a bit amused by the boy's enthusiasm"

I wasn't aware that Naruto is Yamato's son...

Nice chapter though.
Naruto Fan chapter 16 . 3/16/2007
Nice story. I really like it, but one thing keeps pestering me. Obviously the fox isn't inside of Naruto and that has created different circumstances, but where is it, and can't you make Naruto at least a little stronger. I understand your views of him not having the fox and that drastically decreasing his power as opposed to his power in the anime and manga, but he was still trained at a young age by a sannin(if you can call Jiraiya 'training')and the 'training' should give him at least a bit more of an edge, and I don't see how that furious Naruto in the first garret battle would work out. The normal Naruto isn't normaly that peaceful as you reasoned, with the violent and peaceful personalities within him, it's not like he has an 'inner Naruto' like 'inner sakura'. Plus if an enraged naruto can do rasengan, please let the normal naruto be able to do it already and give him at least that much of an edge without the fox.

besides all of that, I do believe that this story should be your own and my suggestions and comments shouldn't affect the story, as you are still the author and in all of my reviews for any author, I respect their position(unless the writer really sucks which you DO NOT). Please continue your story quickly as I would really like to see how the battle with Gaara will eventually have to work out and if you will somehow(please) let Naruto finish off Garret. One last thing that I must say is that Im impressed with your medical knowledge. So like I've said, I like your story, continue soon, and don't look into my post too much, but please give him an edge.

P.S. I have always liked seeing the yondaime as Naruto's father because it works out really well.
braindamage730 chapter 16 . 3/11/2007
this is one of the best storys i ever read cant wait till the up date
Kin-Kitsune chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
Just wanted to inform you, that in chapter 9 you made a little mistake. Here's a quote from the chapter;

""Well then, I'm gonna be just like you and get strong so that I'll be Hokage."

Yamato looked at his son, a bit amused by the boy's enthusiasm."

Where you said "Yamato", shouldn't it have been "Arashi"? This is Yondaime we're talking about, after all. (sry, can't help noticing these things! ;)

Anyway, chapter 9 is what I'm up to and I love your story so much! Honestly, I'm addicted! Keep up the awesome work, please! _
Karg42 chapter 16 . 2/26/2007
Itachi is a bad ass. Question: how high does his Sharingan go? Has it reached Mangekyo yet?
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 16 . 2/24/2007
Very descriptive I must say. It was almost like seeing it as the anime. Before you mentioned that Naruto had a recessive trait temporarily awakened in place of the Nine-tailed Fox's chalkra, so why didn't you have the trait awakened again in this chapter for as you probably know, Naruto instinctively used the demon-Fox's chalkra in the Forest of Death.

Please continue, I'm curious to how Itachi plans to put an end to Garrett's life.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »