Reviews for Konoha's Legacy: An Alternate Version
Vallavarayan chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
i would like to point something out-

i dont think that naruto's character is dumb- its just that kishi did that for comic relief- the moments of genius that he shows do not make sense otherwise-

i think his character is one that is an uneducated, but clever boy- who did not get taught by the chunins till iruka took interest in him.

also, there are a lot of thought that half of naruto's chakra was actually used to power the seal, and his chakra probably had great potency automatically(uzumaki were apparently known for their chakra)- with double the chakra and much better control, he would have been another itachi-albeit one who had to work hard to get to the same level- instead of laze around and use the sharingan to learn what he wanted.

also, get him to use seals.
The Darkest wizard chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
SlyFox363 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Im sorry to say this, but I have lost interest in the story. Its good... but I prefer the teams stay like they once were. I feel like it isnt Naruto without Sakura or Sasuke in it. Again, Im sorry 'bout this. :(
SlyFox363not logged in chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Okay, I just relised I didnt read the full review. I find it interesting. I'm kinda dissapointed that Naruto isn't like the one I'm used to, but I am curious to how he will be treated in the academy now that he is no longer the missfit orphan he once was.

Bye-bye!
SlyFox363not logged in chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Well I like it... But I dont know how you'll keep me interested throughout the whole thing. Well I'll probably review on the next chapter if I dont forget.

Ja!
all forms of fluff chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
Brilliantly crafted story! The take of Naruto without the fox is a great premis, and you are pulling it off well. The idea of giving him a sealed personality is an idea I personaly have thought about but your contex works so much better then my idea. His scroll, while not original persay, is a belivable gift for a living father to give a son he wouldn't be able to train privatly. I also like the way you gave Hinata better sight, much like Neji has in the first place. Sasuke being a team player I could see happenig given his family involvment along with his team not hosting a fan girl. That is another thing that bothers me about when people don't incluse the clan killings. What makes him so mysterious and dark? Not a thing, with out the masacure he is a good looking nerd, much like Sakura. The team dynamic is well thought out and convayed execlently. The only real complaint is that your a bit wordy in your charters though processes, but then again you have a style all your own in that reguard as far as I can tell. I also like the idea of Naruto's mom being a Miko, that just makes me smile :D Ok now on to my favorite part of my reviews questions (please note ya aint got to respond its just how my brain works.) 1)Now that the "Hokaga's Son" personality is out, I got to know did they switch places or desolve the seal? 2)Where did you get the idea for alcimic ninjutsu? Was it in a Fullmetal Naruto crossover? 3)Will there be more Curse Mark Hosts? 4)Finaly a two part question... Will ROOT make an apperencs, and What happened to the Firega ruby? OK thats it for not thought its been years since the last update I thought it would be prudent to let ya know that people still dig your work. :D I hope you write some more soon till then have fun!
HarryTiberiusPotter chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Well played on keeping the sensai hidden, I was sure that it was going to be Itachi. You're a great writer and this is anamazing stiory, I'm happy I gave it a chance. I was expecting either a massive OP Naruto, or just something completly messed up. Thank you for the story.
GaruAlpha chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
I liked reading this fan ficton very mch, can't wait for more, till then, asta-la-bye-bye.
fancyspinner chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
What a great concept. I liked this chapter. I think people forget that they're kids and while emotionally they may be exposed to things that would make them act more mature; physically, they're kids, hormonally, they're kids and sometimes, nomatter how mature a child is they'll act like kids. This group in particular seems to have more support than in canon so I can see them acting more like 9 year olds. Then, Nruto is very hiper and has lots of energy.

The only thig that I would have done differently myself is that Naruto's mother seems to unaware of how people would relate to Naruto and Minato. I mean, she doesn't get that most of the gifts are notice me gifts? Aside from that great story.
yondaime66 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
dude naruto went insane... he needs to be like that in the show
Blue-Huntress chapter 20 . 5/29/2009
this story is AWESOME!

why did u stop? especially when the chunin exam finals r so close?

keep on writing, u can do it! -
Giamono chapter 20 . 3/24/2009
It was a very good fan fic i really enjoyed it. would really like to see more
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
GREAT CHAPTER
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
cool story. it's really original in how the differences are set. once obvious info now has to be scrapped because of the change involving the kyuubi and Arashi. rather than acting like a retard and trying to keep the same info with just a different explanation, you created a whole new deal. nicely done... just wish it was updated more often
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
WHY THA FUCK DID U NAME THE YONDAIME KEN! HIS NAME IS MINATO NAMIKAZE U ASSHOLE OR U COULDVE ALEAST CALLED HIM ARASHI GOD!
463 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »