Reviews for Konoha's Legacy: An Alternate Version
Stenhard chapter 20 . 10/14/2008
Excellent, real nice
a reader chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
please name the chapters!
Flying Raijin chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
If Naruto doesn't have the Kyuubi why would he go berserk? That doesn't make much sence to me! I mean, all he has is his own power now, no kyuubi, no other edentity. He doesn't have other being in his mind/body to mess up with him and make him loose conciousness, or he doesn't has another source of power that completely overruns his own chakra for example.

Of course his anger could have fuelled him and such but make him completely loose conscious of what he was doing, and completely erasing that of his mind?

I think it was a bad thing you did there. I mean, when he has kyuubi it's not his own power blah blah... In here, he has no kyuubi to help him but still he can't take merit for his actions...

I like your story, and how you're not making him all powerfull like normally he is in fics of this type (when he has early training or is adopted by some ninja family/ guardians) but imo you should make him grow powerfull like any normal kid since that is what he is in this fic.
Flying Raijin chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
there isn't any reason why Naruto shouldn't be able to produce a bunshin since the only reason in cannon why he couldn't was because of his great chakra reserves and bad control that resulted because of the Nine Tails. But here not only he doesn't have the same chakra reserves but he also has been doing exercices of control since little. The same goes for blocking genjutsu since his good chakra control and not interference from kyuubi should allow him to block a genjutsu easily (at least of B/C level since he is still a genin).

I have nothing agains't Naruto being a dumbass but at least you should make him a little more perceptive because we have seen him come up with great plans out of nothing which proves that if he wasn't discriminated (in canon) and actually has had people taking their time teaching him he wouldn't be such a knucklehead.

It's just some facts that I disagree with you about Naruto but otherwise I like this story and specialy the fact that you take your time describing his progress (Naruto's) and don't make him to pwerfull of all of a sudden. That would be unrealistic and also overdone in other fics.
TheDarkHope chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Great Story Idea so far, i'm not so sure on the outcome but i'm reading with an open mind :P! so far a 6/10.
MsTeaN chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
cAN YOU GO BACK AND EDIT? bECAUSE ITS SO DAMNED ANNOYING TO READ, AND IM TRYING TO CATCH UP RIGHT NOW, BUT I CANT.

It's so disappointed, because I really want to read this WITHOUT burning my eyes. Its so uncomfortable to read... But the storyline is amazing!

So could you edit it?

-luvmizchriztina-
a reader chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
wel at first i was all for haveing no kyuubi (HORAY) but i have found out that storys are still pleaseing but not as much without him or other characters so this taught me a lesson i liked this and learned from this so i will continue to read good job on the plot once again on yeah i will see if you have other things i may like i will right a review later if i dont sorry
Avish chapter 20 . 3/17/2008
ive beenr eading your fic for about 1-2 weeks now and finally caught up xD. I love this fic, ! it is actually awesome. I mean ive read some of the top fics and this is up there. I thought it would be nice to tell you that since you deserve to know.

1) kay, its been more then a month, the chappy is about to come out soon right?

2) Am i thinking this is wrong or is arashi goinjg to train naruto himself for once?

3) next chapter is that the end of the 3 months or shorter ect..?

4)wuts the deal with the alternate naruto, is it a kind of like ichigo and bleach with the hollow inside him ect (if ya know what im on about)

4)It would be nice that when you write a techinque, could you put the translation in brackets next to it, this way i don have to open another window, load the chappie, scroll to the bottom jsut to find the translation.

Like i said, im gonna be reading this till the end. im also adding your story to a;erts and faves :).

Till next chapter, take care and write xD.
RahXephon chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Your paragraphs are too damn thick to read comfortably. A typical paragraph on a monitor of a typical resolution shouldn't be larger than 5 lines. Any more and the eye has difficulty tracking its focus. Simply put, you fail at user-friendliness.

You can just ignore me, but you would be doing me and your readers a favor by breaking up some paragraphs into smaller and more managable portions.
bunbun420 chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
I love the story up to and including this one.

The each chapter is obviously greatly thought out and well planned.

The attention to detail and the plot, though are what make it so amazing for me.

I sit here in my apartment with rapt attention, patiently waiting for the next chapter. Even if it takes a month to create each chapter it will not dissuade me to stop reading. If anything the absence will only make it that much more enjoyable when the new chapter arrives.

-Bunbun
Tarrin chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
Nail biting suspense, Please update soon.
Burnning Truth chapter 20 . 2/20/2008
Wow its been quite some time from the last time I left a review on this story and from the last time you updated, but still you manged to update and I have to give it up to you this chapter really put alot of movement into this chapter, then that cliff-hanger with the news that Sarutobi died thay was somthing I never thought would happen in that way.

But then agan I've never seen anyone have Sarutobi go like that so great job with thinking up something new and more then likely some other writers would start to use the idea that you used for the end of this chapter, so really great job.

Well its getting late so right now I wish you good luck with life and your writing, and that God bless you.
braindamage730 chapter 20 . 2/17/2008
great chapter its been long awaited but well worth the wait and cant wait till the next hapter take as long as u need because ur chapters and story are great kepp it coming !
Itachidono chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
awesome story keep up the good work and update soon
Shawny Wong chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
Excellent chapter. I'm glad Naruto's finally realized his true potential. I hope he confides in his teammates soon and tells them what happened with his power. (I love team bonding moments.)

Your fight scenes are always amazingly detailed and so exciting. Good job!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »