Reviews for Konoha's Legacy: An Alternate Version
Morriganna chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
This is so awesome. More soon!
Saotome Kyuubi chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Interesting take and I like the character interactions and all that.

Now, don't take this the wrong way but... I think you put too much description on the really unimportant details. Like say describing the stuff Naruto got and thinks is crappy and such. While most people would probably 'OOH' and 'AHH' at this I mean this as critique as I compare you to Leo Tolstoi :P I mean the guy spent like 20 pages describing a bunch of friggin' roses that played no part what so ever in the story D

But, like I said, don't take this as flame or anything... just my personal preference. Other than that I really liked the story so far, a refreshing take, not to mention that I'm a firm believer of Naruto-Yondaime kinship and all that.

Also I liked the way you have Naruto only working on his chakra control and omitting ninjutsu and taijutsu as of yet. And the Naru-Hina thing here... nice portrayal of two kids from important clans who would be expected to behave as such at all times!

S. Kyuubi who (Snif...) didn't get to attack Konoha this time.
Simply waiting chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
really good stuff. can't wait for next chapter!
Clone Daniel chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
This is an absolutely excellent story. The alternate Universe is clearly well thought out, and it's all incredibly well written. I love the differences in Naruto - while different, he's still 'Naruto. (If you get my meaning.) It amazes me that this story isnt already more popular, or recieved far more reviews.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
Simply waiting chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
WOW. This is a very soft story, subtle almost. not as much dialogue and more thinking and such. really cool. great chapter, nice and long.
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 2 . 8/27/2006

Midnight-The Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Sweet story!
bob-bo-bob chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Great chapter! Looks like it s going to be a great fanfic! Its going right into my favorites :)! Please try to update soon because its such a great story I can't help but want more! I think you are going to be recieving alot of reviews from me and I think they are only going to get even better. I hope you liked my review and I want you to know that this fanfic is going to make my day alot happier and brighter :). You are a great author and I hope you continue to make such great chapters and continue to add on to this great story :)! Till next time...UPDATE SOON!
Neko-Youkai chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this is a great story! i hope you update soon!
JPMod chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I like this concept of what life would be like if Kyuubi didn't attack. Naruto's father would still be alive and still be Hokage. Naruto would grow up with a family, etc. I like it! :)
Naruto1110 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
motto chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Great story. Your detail is just excelent and how the story is so easy to visualize is incredible. Please update soon.

bahamut9999 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This sounds like it is going to be good. Please continue!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31