Reviews for Vice Versa
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is really beautiful. All the lines are so poignant, and I had to read it twice to understand it more.

Also, it brings up something interesting. Must the miko who is sacrificed always be of the sun? This could truly be another reason as to why Chikane took Himeko's garb, adding to the probably more canonical reason of sentimental and masochistic value.
insomnia chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
gosh, I LOVE that poem. Don't know anything about Inuyasha though...sorry. But you do have good taste in poetry. If ever you decide to write Harry Potter fanfiction I might read it.
hcked chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
"There is no light without darkness." So cool. It almost relates to "There is no evil without good." You have written it so well. Aloneness
Yggdra Yuril Artwaltz chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I agree with the reviews, this is nicely done. It nicely grasps at the feelings we can imagine that Chikane is going through and the one's Himeko is going through.

Angst just seems to feel so right in KnM fanfics.
Lightwing chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow, I have mixed feelings for this one. I like your word play. Especially the last three lines. Great work!
BlackSakuyamon chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Amazing!

I love everything! the way that you wrote the feelings of both was very good, you almost make me cry( just like the anime).

Keep with your good work!

bye!

(I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong because english isn't my first languge)
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
The last whole segment of this is particularly superb.

I love the concept; I love the style - adore it, actually - and I find something infinitly precous in the execution of it.

Jesus, this IS lovely, as The Fritz has already pointed out.

- Pixie
The Fritz chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh, my. I *love* this. Your style is superb, and the characterization is spot on. The ending in particular was very powerful, and I really enjoyed the way it switched back and forth between their thoughts.

This category really needs more fic, and goodfic at that.