Reviews for When Destinies Collide: Acceptence
Jakumo1 chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Have you finished the story? I didn't know because of it being left at a cliffhanger.
Audra Kaiba chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
interesting chapter. well written as usual lol. Cant wait to see the next update!

-Audra
Audra Kaiba chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
okay I will admit that coffee doesn't smell very good but I would die without it lol. Great chapter I cant wait to read more! Good luck!
Lynn10 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Hmm, interesting! And I don't usually read many "Yu-Gi-Oh!" fanfictions much anymore, but this kept up my interest. I enjoyed this story so far, even though I never particularly cared for OCs. However, at least the OCs aren't Mary Sues.

You did a good job. I enjoy how you seemed to put thought and care into your chapters. Your story definitely has my interest; I'm wondering what's going to happen next!

I'm glad I read this. Keep up this good work,

-Lynn :)
Audra Kaiba chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
well if I knew what picture you were talking about I would help but I'm lost. lol. Great chapter I can't wait to read more! Good luck! :D
Nicholls chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Oh, I want to know the secret please update soon. I want to know!
Nicholls chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Hello I loved the latest chapter and I cant wait to find out what happens next!
Nicholls chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Hello! I just got done reading the end of Preperation and I found the newt story and now I'm reviewing. I hope I'm the first one to if not oh well. I enjoy your story so much! Later