Reviews for Burn the Evidence
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow what a great fanfic! Please don't stop there, please continue with it... :(
pattioc chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
i know it's been a few years, but I would love it if you'd update this! It has great potential.
Computerfreak101 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I just watched ES for the 1st time tonight, and immediately fell in love with the Edward x Kim pairing. So I get online to see if I can find some good fics (was kinda of a need, y'know, cause I prefer happy endings) and, of course, in such a small category, FFN failed to deliver. Then I found THIS fic, and it's just perfect. It's IC, well written, just amazing.

And hasn't been updated in 2 years. T_T You make me sad.

Please update?

~ Compy
isimplylovett chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Why cancel such a story? When most authors fail to capture the characters' true way of acting, you placed them in the most realistic of situations. It is unacceptable to end such a story. As an author, it is your number one duty to continue your story for the sake of your readers. Regardless of how you yourself are doing. It is okay to take brakes, but to completely drop a story is out of the question. I hope to find that you continue this story. If not, oh well. I suppose if that is the case then I put to much faith in you as an author.
873833 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007

You can't just STOP there!

*panics*

More! Please.
lady-bluebeard chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Congratulations. You have me practically sobbing in front of the computer, your story has turned me into a wreck in less then five minutes..

Seriously though, the story is unsurpassingly beautiful.

Really now, your writing style is pleasing the way it is easy to paw through and somewhat brillant.

And I quite love you for you're pointing out the epidemic of Edward Scissorhands stories that are all about Kim's grandbabies, I mean I know the kid was in the movie, but have the proper love for Edward and Kim, already.

Well, please continue even if it is for giving me cheap thrills.

Quite struck with this story.

-NeverAfter.
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
...lol "Hello Goodye"? I saw them perform once! So much energy, so many devoted fans,and people doing that "heart" thing with their hands...Yeah...that song does go...

Four months and sixteen days they had been apart, and it seemed more like seventy years" Great way to end the chapter...I just love it how Edward was describing all the things Kim could do to herself and he would STILL know it was her...Brillaint!
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw...I hear a lot of people who carry on like "I don't like Mary Sues for Edward!" And it pains me to read them too b/c I really can't picture Edward without Kim or Kim without Edward! Would the removal of his hands really be the end of their problems? Would society really leave them alone if Edward had regular hands?
Cookies-11 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
I hope you review soon I really like how this story is going.
OrangeKisses chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Aw! That is bittersweet. ;-; I wanna see how this turns out!

Lt. RaIQ
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I've never seen this movie, but I thought it was a horror movie. o-0 Guess not. Point being, I'm reading because I love your stories. _

Lt. RaIQ
my-echo chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Dear, you really should continue this. I'm completely entranced by your plot, which doesn't happen to me very often these days (There's so much mediocre fanfiction out there, and this gave me a wonderful surprise).

I urgently encourage you to fire up your juices for this story again, even if your creativity for this particular tale seems shot.

I know the feeling. Believe me, it IS possible to finish what you started.

All the best,

~Echo
bibliophileemily chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Are you going to continue with this? If you're not, that's OK...at least they're back together again...
Eddi Delaney chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
*pokes you maniacally* YOU MUST UPDATE!
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
*starts poking you slowly then speeds up to poking you at an absurd rate* TYPEFASTERTYPEFASTTYPEFASTER!