Reviews for Sirius Black, Matchmaker Extraordinaire
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
YEAH! Go sirius! Go remus and tonks! I love them all. You write beautifully. I wish I had your amazing writing ability. Great fic.
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Couldn't stop smiling while reading this! Thanks. Peace and Love my friend!
bemyserendipity chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This had me laughing so hard... Especially when Remus heard what Tonks said about his arse! And Sirius... him and his gutter mind. HA! Loved it.
Dherea chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
You love to play matchmaker...and it is SO fun to watch! Good job!
ShainaSekhmet chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I have reviewed other stories of you and I always feel I don't give them justice enough in my reviews, they are soooo good.

I love how you manage to make the characters so in canon, and also so deep, because I have always felt that Remus saw in Tonks something that attracted him and that was the same he saw in his friends (like if Tonks was some kind of friend-couple). I have always thought it is this liking that brought them together.

Also I think a bored Sirius might have helped to develop the relationship.

And when talking about Tonks and Sirius somehow, despite not to have met for long, they seem to match very good, feels like the "Black" part of Tonks character is very evident.
Ardin chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
What I wouldn't give for another chapter to this, or another couple, especially since a look at your writing history shows that you are still an active and incredible Harry Potter fanfic writer. Please, please, please finish this story, it just feels so incomplete the way that you have left it.

Loving Moondance by the way, haven't quite finished it yet, but I quarentee that you will most definitely hear from me when I have. Great writing, please keep it up.
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love Sirius! I personally don't think there are enough Sirius/Tonks friendship fics like this, and I think you stayed very in character. Nice job!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Sirius! You... naughty... boy! I would love to see some sort of sequel for this!
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I just love the way Sirius misinterpreted the situation and, finally, was not really off with his perceptions... I'd really like to see Tonks seducing (or would you prefer convincing?) Remus... Are you going to write it?

Thanks so far,

ladylace616 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I liked it!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 3/11/2008

and I'm sorry to say,

I was under the same assumption as Sirius

but everyone else probably was too
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was a cute and funny story. I enjoyed reading it alot! Great work.
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Haha, this is excellent! I love the way you write Sirius, and the whole 'nice arse' thing was just brilliant. D.

-Huffle x
allyhaywrites chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Great, this was a lovely insight to the life of Tonks, Sirius and Lupin.
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I like the story, it's really great. I was actually undert the same expression as Sirius first...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »