Reviews for The Baby Project
hysterekal00 chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
sigh. that was hilarious! i liked the giant squid part the best-poor baby. nice work.
mediwitch3 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
this would be more interesting if lily and james hated each other
bronte7723 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Please learn to spell.
Empress of La la la Land chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Look, the idea is great but you really need a beta, there are a lots of spelling mistakes and it is kinda rushed.
ShakeIt-Don'tBreakIt chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
I just loved it! it was funny! i would have reviewed for your other chapters but i was too anxious to go to the next chapters! i mean i have been waiting for the next chapter for months! and it was finally here!lol! once again i loved it! luv ya!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
lol haha
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
-I learned that I’m never having kids. It’s too much work and responsibility-Lol...Oh, Sirius, Sirius, Sirius...Awsome chapter/story! I really liked it!
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
I seriously just love Sirius! I guess thats one way to make a baby stop crying! Awsome chapter!
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
I want to see what his list looks like! LOL! Dumbledore lover- thats good! A little short, but otherwise awsome chapter!
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Sirius, you dolt...Though that was very responsible of you to tell the teacher what happend, though you're stil a dolt. Awsome chapter!
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Haha! Oh, Sirius...lol! Roflmbo! I can't stop laughing...Awsome chapter!
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
For a second there, the internet got shut off. Scared me a bit...Jillian...I like it! Though, Harry would be better...Hehe. Can't wait to see how Sirius does! And what's wrong with Sirius being a babysitter? Awsome chapter!
xMissterious chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
sorry, but this wasn't good. I've seen this done before, quite a few times in this category. I thought it was quite dull. And the writing style, ugh. you should've made it longer and i wasn't intrigued by it. sorry, but it sucked.
hpfangurl12993 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Hi. Thanks for writing, everyone! I need help to most more chapters! My friend came over and did the last one for me! Please please please please please AIM me tenderheart12993! I would appreciate it!
Fairy Love chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
this sounds really cute i can tell its gonna get very funny cant wait please update soon!