Reviews for The Biju Biju Fruit
Just wanna let you know it's Roger and not Rogers
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 7/8
Please update soon.
maryomafyotu406 chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story. Definatly glad that you accepted the challenge to make such a great story. Have a nice day
Guest chapter 325 . 10/27/2017
Hey are you going to continue the story?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
Please update soon.
Milla Mathis-Maxwell chapter 325 . 9/22/2017
Continue pls?!
airnaruto45 chapter 27 . 9/20/2017
might want to change Ino's fruit from Soul Soul to Mind Mind
AshK1980 chapter 325 . 9/4/2017
Excellent update as always!
Milla Mathis-Maxwell chapter 325 . 8/30/2017
Keep going with this pls?! I love both of the anime that ur using! I look forward to seeing more?!
Splawheel chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
I really like the premise, but am having to stop reading. The spelling errors and grammar mistakes are so bad and so frequent that I find your story unreadable. If you ever get a beta to edit this I'll give it another shot.
xdrake24 chapter 281 . 8/4/2017
Its been a while hasn't it? Its good to move on from Water 7, even though I was looking forward to Ace and Blackbeard fight...but I am glad to be at Thriller Bark! I've been waiting to see Brook for ages, and the Thriller Bark antics really are paying off! I forget who Fu is in Naruto, but this does seem interesting!
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
... surprisingly I'm already bored of this... I just don't like how you merged the 2 universes...
Guest chapter 40 . 7/17/2017
I feel like the gentle fist should consist of chi/Haki blocking not jut internal damage.
Flowerbelle chapter 31 . 7/17/2017
Maybe you could pin Sakura's strength on uncontrolled Haki.
Flowerbelle chapter 29 . 7/17/2017
Your fic is amazing. But you are constantly misspelling or using the wrong words. I now you don't want a beta reader but you really need one. You said you don't want one because your writing everyday. But the fact of the matter is your not posting everyday, so getting a beta reader should be fine. The other reason you didn't want a beta reader was because you didn't like the idea of the people reading your work, but I am and so are many others anyways. Your fic is great so at the very least I suggest going through all of you old chapters and making sure everything is spelled correctly and don't have any typos. I personally suggest you use grammarly because it also helps you with commas and is smarter than you average spell check. Also maybe you should change chi to Haki. Like a 4th type of Haki which is found more frequently than conquerors, but not everyone has. Clone or maybe Kage or even Mimicors/Mimicing Haki could give you the ability to create clones. Remember these are only suggestions and I am not trying to over step my bounds. Your fanfic is truly funny and wonderful.
4,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »