Reviews for Wings of Twilight
Wykkyd970 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Woohoo! Kyd and Angel is my all time favorite pairing!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Kind of sweet.
QueenBlaze101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I like it, I really do! :)
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I personally hated him with Angel, but you know about my rabid crush on Kyd, only sated by my unending love for Garth and Red X. Wasn't feeling this one though. The POV felt off to me I think. I didn't feel like I was reading something by you. It's missing the usual confidence. The writing felt almost lost.
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Good description(: very well-written and cute!
ArchlordV chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
At last! The Darklord's search for a worthy Wykkyd/Angel pairing is at an end! Brilliantly written and beautifully crafted; your writing paints a visual picture so accurate that they should animate it for the damn show! You write through Wykkyd's eyes and make everyone see how precious Angel is to him. Well done! *salutes you before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke*
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
It was awesome, love the second person narrative. Just one thing, you typed wykkyd wrong on the summary. You might want to fix that so when people search for wykkyd they will find this story.
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i missed some of the episodes so im not sure who the girl is o.o but all in all it was brilliantly written though the second party was interesting to read.