Reviews for Allison's Diary
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I think it's cute that Allison does this! Describes her perfectly.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was really good.
An-Outlaw-A-Lady chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lol! Just too Allison. What can I say, she's great :D
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
OH MY GOD! That was SO amazing. I don't even...wow. So good. Perfectly written and Allison down to T!

So, so, so, so great! I wish I could write liek this. :)
msdarling chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
that was wonderful

i loved the snapshots into thier lives
astrakane chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
HA! it was very cool, and cute ! i can totally picture Allison's drawing you're a good writter!
Lorena Lee chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wonderfully written as always.
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
that made me feel so content

very good

the drawing diary is a good idea too

i do stuff sorta like that but i mix it with writing
samy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I LOVE IT!

i really like how you depicted Allison and i can totally see the pictures she drew (good description) PLEASE add more ot this pretty please?
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aw, I really liked it. I loved all of the scenes you described. All five of them seem happy together, which is nice. I love Brian and John eating lunch together, and Claire and John alternately at peace and at war with one another. And I liked the idea of Andy and Allison just sitting together holding hands. So cute. :)

Although, in light of our recent discussions, this made me laugh: "...Brian had asked Andy to teach him some of his wrestling moves." Maybe it's because I'm actually writing a slash story about them right now (eep, indeed), so my mind is somewhere else, LOL.

Cute one-shot. I really liked it. Adding it to the C2, with your permission, of course. ;)
hornbeamtree chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I like it! It's the first Breakfast Club story i've looked at. I just got around to watching the movie last week *silly me* You see, I could of caught the bus and been at school already, but I decided to read this and let my mom take me. :D Are you going to update?
TWbasketcase chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
lol! That last line was cute!

Good show Del! You sure didn't let it show that Allison was a mystery to you. I think you did her very well.

You're European, aren't you? Some of the things that you say 'buggered' 'lovely', lol, its cute. I always took you for an American (I'm SO sorry if you aren't, I wouldn't want to be mistaken as one, lol).

I really like how you described her actions. I could vividly imagine everything that was going on in her bedroom; from her drawing to her eating her brownie. It was very descriptive.

I also LOVED the idea of her drawings! I could easily picture each one of them, and then turned them into a sketch (in my head). You did so well with it.

I really really liked how she described her relationship. She just made it sound so peaceful and nice. It was so fluffy I almost squealed...and I don't squeal! lol.

You did so awesome! I didn't know that you weren't on my fav authors...(smacks head) or else I would have known sooner! I will do that, lol. Awesome work, and write more soon!

Kristen
celera chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Interesting take on Allison's mind. And not just how she puts it on paper. I knew she would like Andy's tights. It's a discrete way of showing what else she's thinking while leaving much of it to the imagination.
glycerineclown chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I really like this! The style and concept is great. I can't wait to read what happens tomorrow.