Reviews for MAY SMASH DAYS!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is stupid. You're stupid, Yoshizilla.

0/5, see me after class.
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
Ebrum the Random chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
OMG a Godzilla ad on the bottom? You know what this means?

...

It means that we should all get together...and watch GODZILLA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*this story gets 'lawl random' fied*
Jinjo-Advance chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Lawls. Brock iz teh funnez. And so is Peach and her obsession for farting.

Lawls.
Jinjo-Advance chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
May and Roy together...Mewtwo having bad luck getting to his destination...Eggman jkes...what will you think of next?
DJraper chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Make another chapter for the fans out there...I COMMAND J00!1!1!1

But on what was my favorite part of the story? The Brock bit. Seriously. Du-ude.
PeppyDaMan chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
LOL Brock and Ash fighting FTW.

This has ben LOL-fyed.

Peace, and MAEK ANUTHUR CHAPTUR!1!1!1
ACT II chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
FUNNIEZ AND STUFF.

YAY.
Yoshiguru chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Funniest...chapter...EVA!1!1!

I especially liked the Mario/Luigi and the Brock/Ash/Max/Misty bits, cause they were...well...RANDOM! Although Peach and Sheik having a farting contest isn't anything to ignore...

By the way, I wonder how Bowser, Pikachu, and Peppy will do that movie they said they would do?
Musashi the Master chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
LOL. Great chapter. You are the master at humor!
DJraper chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
That was really good...and both May and Roy seem like a fitting couple, since...well...for Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Super Smash Brothers. But yeah...Mewtwo deserves better than being under bad luck when he tried to get to the Nintendo Headquarters to do his long review on Banjo-Kazooie...but it's still good, so...yeah. Great job.
Yoshiguru chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Lawl May and Roy DO make a great couple. That tickling part was funny, yet cute (cause May obviously likes being tickled, but still). Anyway, the Mewtwo bits were VERY clever and hilarious. I think you should do another longer, better chapter. That would make this really great in terms of comedy and great things to read. :)
ACT II chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Um LOL I guess... YAY?
joebthegreat chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I didn't think it was as good as the first chapter, but it had it's moments that made me laugh.

And that fart force 10 hurricane joke was good... where did you hear that? Did you make it up yourself?

This chapter had it's moments that made me laugh, and that's all I really care about... so yay...

(but the Roy/May thing is one of those things I just don't like... I just hate when stuff like that is stuck in fanfiction... but I can tolerate it...)
PeppyDaMan chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
May and Roy...CordinatorPyro shipping...I LIKE THE SHIPPING!1!1!

Sorry, loss of momentium there. But it DOES sound like a good idea, and May and Roy make a cute couple...

I gotta love the Mewtwo bits. They were the funniest at all. Especially when Mewtwo made that very long review for Banjo-Kazooie (I'm supposing that I can get a cookie now after reading the entire thing). And the Eggman jokes were hilarious!

Can't wait for May 3rd! I'll be...um...well, watching Godzilla in the meantime!

*pauses*