Reviews for One Day
Rei Nokato chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aah, crap, I'm sorry I didn't review sooner! I don't check up on as often as I used to.

This is, with extreme emphasis, GREAT. The psychology between Manny and Domino is muchos awesome to read. You pulled off both of their characters very well! I could definitely see them saying the lines you wrote. You captured the night sky and dark silhouettes of El Marrow's buildings perfectly. I imagined the atmosphere to be fairly chilly, made even more so by Domino's mannerisms.

Fantastic!
Gemini Artemis chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yet another fic I started reading, but didn't have the opportunity to finish. I apologise for that.

Anyway, it's amazing how you can write such a short and simple, yet fun story. Manny and Domino are so in character, and you got the atmosphere of GF so well; I can easily imagine a scene like this actually happening in the game. Great job!
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Theres been an out break of GF fics!

Good character study. It made me laugh quite a few times actually with lines like "Not if you keep spitting out clich├ęs like that, Manny thought" Heh, Heh. Anyways, good work:)
brine chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this was a terrific fic. it was very simple, and i think that enhanced your style.

the only thing is, Manny didn't know what sprouting was until Salvador told him about it, but other than that little nitpick, it was great.