Reviews for Contact
digging4more chapter 12 . 10/15
It's been years since the last update, but this story has had me hooked. Demmit. I'd like you to know I'm now following this in spite of the hiatus. Cheers!
HarryRonHermione chapter 12 . 10/6
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
As sad and depressing this story is, it really is good
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Wow. This story is a LOT better than I expected. It's amazing!
PoppedTheP chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
I hope you come back to this and finish it one day! I'd love to see them finally meet again after all that!
Chinagirl18 chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
Loving the story! Cant wait for the next chapter! Update ASAP!
Greeniron chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I really loved this story! I hope you get a chance to come back to it some day.
rmmunoz4 chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Please say you've got more chapters in mind! This is such a good story!
remusdora chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
come on update soon don't leave us hanging here. Hope to get an update soon .
grace.em chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Okay so Ovtober of 2013 isn't gonna it if for me.. Imma need you to update sooner than that... :) I can't wait to see them meet!
grace.em chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Okay so I wanna start by apologizing for not reviewing all the chapters prior to this one but I just got so caught up in the story I had trouble waiting for the next chapter to load. Anyway! You're a brilliant writer and I am absolutely entrapped by your style. I love the way the characters are painted, I feel like it's really accurate from what I understand about them. And I love the cliff hangers (mostly because I don't have to wait for another upload. Ha.), so don't let anyone talk you out of them. Aaaaaanyway! I'm gonna keep readin
g, I just thought I would stop and pick you a flower or two for your effort. You deserve them.
SniperGYS chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
I need to say that you have a very interesting fic here, very intense and you portrayed the characters very well, I really love how you wrote Moody, awesome job!
Now I will wait, for the next chapter!
tessiete chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Good god, but this story is amazing. So suspenseful, and instead of disappearing after the action, you've still got it here in full force. I love Tonks - torn between her vulnerability, and strength, and I swear, I'm not sure I will make it to Lupin's awkward entrance with all my dignity. I'm so excited to read more! Thanks for the update! Lovely, lovely stuff. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
i suppose this is the first remus/tonks fic where remus and tonks have met yet, not met, even uptil twelve chapters.!
Stars May Fall chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
I loved this chapter and the heartbreak emotions within it. The amount of her scars sounds horrible, like her I wonder if she can morph them away and within the story she learns she would not have to, to be accepted by her friends. I also loved the Moody and Scrimgeour fight, why they are scary when pitted against the other. But the thing I loved most of all was that Tonks being difficult and knowing she irrational a little bit but that she wants Lupin close anyway. She tries to pass it off as wanting to talk to him, but its so cute that he is someone she feels safe and trust around ( And an honor if only Moody and her father have made that list too).

I can't wait to see Tonks pull the wool over Scrimgeour's eyes and the meeting between Lupin and Tonks.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your wonderful writing.