Reviews for Contact
Sarcastic Sorceress chapter 12 . 7/7
Wow. This story is a LOT better than I expected. It's amazing!
PoppedTheP chapter 12 . 7/2
I hope you come back to this and finish it one day! I'd love to see them finally meet again after all that!
Chinagirl18 chapter 12 . 1/19
Loving the story! Cant wait for the next chapter! Update ASAP!
Greeniron chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I really loved this story! I hope you get a chance to come back to it some day.
rmmunoz4 chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Please say you've got more chapters in mind! This is such a good story!
remusdora chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
come on update soon don't leave us hanging here. Hope to get an update soon .
grace.em chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Okay so Ovtober of 2013 isn't gonna it if for me.. Imma need you to update sooner than that... :) I can't wait to see them meet!
grace.em chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Okay so I wanna start by apologizing for not reviewing all the chapters prior to this one but I just got so caught up in the story I had trouble waiting for the next chapter to load. Anyway! You're a brilliant writer and I am absolutely entrapped by your style. I love the way the characters are painted, I feel like it's really accurate from what I understand about them. And I love the cliff hangers (mostly because I don't have to wait for another upload. Ha.), so don't let anyone talk you out of them. Aaaaaanyway! I'm gonna keep readin
g, I just thought I would stop and pick you a flower or two for your effort. You deserve them.
SniperGYS chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
I need to say that you have a very interesting fic here, very intense and you portrayed the characters very well, I really love how you wrote Moody, awesome job!
Now I will wait, for the next chapter!
tessiete chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Good god, but this story is amazing. So suspenseful, and instead of disappearing after the action, you've still got it here in full force. I love Tonks - torn between her vulnerability, and strength, and I swear, I'm not sure I will make it to Lupin's awkward entrance with all my dignity. I'm so excited to read more! Thanks for the update! Lovely, lovely stuff. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
i suppose this is the first remus/tonks fic where remus and tonks have met yet, not met, even uptil twelve chapters.!
Stars May Fall chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
I loved this chapter and the heartbreak emotions within it. The amount of her scars sounds horrible, like her I wonder if she can morph them away and within the story she learns she would not have to, to be accepted by her friends. I also loved the Moody and Scrimgeour fight, why they are scary when pitted against the other. But the thing I loved most of all was that Tonks being difficult and knowing she irrational a little bit but that she wants Lupin close anyway. She tries to pass it off as wanting to talk to him, but its so cute that he is someone she feels safe and trust around ( And an honor if only Moody and her father have made that list too).

I can't wait to see Tonks pull the wool over Scrimgeour's eyes and the meeting between Lupin and Tonks.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your wonderful writing.
tt crews chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Much as I love RLNT, it's the Moody/Tonks interactions that are carrying us right now as he literally carries Tonks over the difficulties here.

The brief moments when she explores just how damaging the spell was to her body were heartbreaking. And again Moody fixes it- putting the mirror back together.

As for the "sticking around", I would say you are actually finishing ahead of the time you promised in your Author's bio.
MoonlitInuko chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
really nervewracking and interesting fic you got here, putting a twist on the whole Tonks-meets-Lupin scenario. I was so nervous in the early chapters as they tried scambling to escape and I'm still nervous about any after effects the event might have on both Tonks and Lupin. Especially Tonks, since she was the one put through the terrible treatment and curses... not to mention what any after effects she might have might weigh on Lupin's conscience since we know how that poor man thinks. Moody's being a great help in all this, love that paranoid man. I'm probably just as apprehensive about the Scrimgeour interrogation as anyone else here, but I really do look forward to when Tonks and Lupin finally get to see each other again.
LadyRuthless chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
The intensity of this story is truly amazing.
Excellent, as always.
Moody is *so* well written.