Reviews for The Red Punch Buggy
Balloons go POP chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
hahaha how funny. can Dean and Sam drive past some hot girls and Dean almost die of humiliation? i look forward to reading the rest of this story. well done guys this is a great idea.
RETIRED666 chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Heehee...I could just imagine that happening...I kinda feel bad for Dean tho ;D
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cute and so like the brothers
Isabelle Saunders chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
OMG! So cool. Mua-ha-ha-ha, now Dean ain't gunna get any. :P
Middleageslover chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
LMAO! Ok, that was rich! Poor Dean though...I honestly felt sorry for him. It wasn't his arrogance this time that drove the lady away...ahaha! Poor him, and I cant wait to see how Sam will blackmail him in the future...
Middleageslover chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Pink dice! AHAHA! Love it! I just have to say that I feel that these are really way to short of chapters, but I totally love the story!
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hampster...lmao! Great so to read the next chappie.
snchills chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Her loss. Honey I would find a way to make it work in the back seat of a beetle. That baby would be rocking so hard the air bags would deploy. OPs TMI. And like some girl would only have a quickie with Dean. Is that even
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
LMAO! That was so funny :D And so good. So the girl thought she could tell what her date would be like by the car...very cute idea. Keep it coming!
ilovejensenandjared chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
lmao poor dean. hes probably all depressed now poor thing

Isabelle Saunders chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
This sounds so, so funny so far. Make sure you update soon.
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Oh cute idea! It'll be interesting to read the two different styles :) Hey, at least the car has some personality, lol. Much better than a plain sedan to succeed the Impala. (looks around, makes 'come closer' sign with fingers) Shh, you didn't hear it from me, but I heard from someone that read on a board that heard from a source some spoilers for the next season, they're unconfirmed I think but (close eyes if you don't want to read) the car makes it. Phew! So do your worst with this story, I can take it now, lol. Have a great day :)
ItsaMiracle chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
haha this story is great! man I can't help but picture sam squeezing into one of those Buggies hahahah...wait now that I do picture it..theres no room for Dean. Anyway I'm starting to miss the Impala...poor, poor Dean
ilovejensenandjared chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
lol ah pink dice
breezyyy chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i have a really, really huge feeling this is going to be such a funny story. it's a funny start! can totally imagen Dean driving it into the nearest dumb, it would be a tight fit with both of them in their!