Reviews for As In A Potion Kink
Magnificent.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
:D This was brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing! :D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
... Just... OH MY GOD! This Was AMAZING! Seriously One Of The Best Things I've Ever Read! EVER!

All Those 'Definitions' Were So Freaking Clever! I Loved Them! & That Whole Thing Hermione Did With Spelling Out Denial As She Spoke, Was Genius! XD

& Though I Would Have Loved An Actual Sex Scene, This Still Gets A Mark Of 100 Points! XD
dem bones chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
ROFL. This made me laugh so hard. I did so many face palms at the absurdity of is, I almost woke my sister up with my laughter.

I love this fic.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hilarious! Great definitions ;)
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this. is. absolutely wonderful xD I'm not usually fond of this pair but your wordplay was really brilliant!

oh! and the background story was quite believable, what with Hermione's potion-making and Snape's *ahem* kink... haha, Ron's hilarious as well... although I kinda feel sorry for him

all in all, a really great read! thanks for the story!
licklee chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
lmao! freaking loved this! added to my favorites! omg omg omg! hahahaha *has gone nuts from laughter and omg-ing*
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
hehe, god ths was gud
Siphecto Hyde chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"Snape made me take a wit-sharpening potion and talk dirty about potion ingredients while we had sex." Harry told her calmly.

Hermione choked on air and had to take a few seconds to regain her breath.

"Did I just hear you right? Your having intercourse with a professor? When I was kidding with you yesterday, I never thought you would take action on your feelings or that Professor Snape would do such a thing as fornicate with a student. Please tell me your joking Harry!" Hermione demanded of him. Harry's expression of satisfaction never left his face."

Best Hermione dialogue EVER!
S chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Absolutely hilarious!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Haha, great fun reading all the not-puns, even if some of them are a tad disturbing :D
HalfEmptyTeacup chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read. My belly hurts from laughing at your wordplay.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Its so painful it makes me cry... and I'm laughing. *shakes head* What are we going to do with you!
Lemon Drop 7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OMG! This is awesome! A potions kink! ha! lol. The whole thing was hilarious, but I almost had a caniption when I read this part:

"That's one hell of a sexy ball of sarcasm. I would so love to get my hands on Snape, or better yet he could put his hands on me. I wouldn't mind to terribly much. I bet he is a kinky bitch too. I most certainly would not be adverse to being his naughty school boy. "

A sexy ball of sarcasm. That is just so perfect. I love it! Thanks for writing!
Stalker of Stories chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
XD I can totally see Snape being turned on by dirty potions-talk.