Reviews for Move Along
Bella Winter Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I don't leave reviews very often, only on stories I really, really, really enjoy. This one is more than worthy. I enjoy narration more than dialogue, and you do that so incredibly well. Wonderful story, I loved the mix of the past and the present and the future. Just amazing. Well done. High five.
The Spiffinator chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
I think that this story (and I've read -all- your LJ-posted stories) is the most incredible thing -ever-.

You're an amazing writer.

And I think it's -you- that understands Mark best.
zorabet chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
So, explain to me why this only has 7 reviews?

This was just utterly fantastic.

The characterization was spot on thorughout the entire thing. And the April part was one of the best April characterizations I've ever seen.

That ending chater just tied it all together so perfectly, too.

alwaysflying chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
I like this story a lot. I feel like it's more a collection of one-shots rather than a story in itself: in its detatchment, or rather, its Markism, the chapters seem to be only held together by only a thread of common ground. And I actually love that. So good for you.
volitaire chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
I am SO in love with this story.
volitaire chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Did anyone give you a prize yet?

Are you being possessed by Jonathan Larson?

Is it necessary for me to revive the fact that you have some of the best characterizations on this entire site?
volitaire chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Holy crap.

You need like... a prize or something for writing this.

Best "in-April's-head" characterization I've EVER read.

"Suprised, maybe, that death has a voice at all..."

That sentence blew my mind.
GettingBy chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Just a month or two ago I discovered your work, and all of it is just...amazing. You capture all of the characters so much better than anyone else that I've found so far, even the ones like Roger, who are really difficult, Collins, who many people overlook entirely, and Maureen, who rarely gets any sympathy at all. Anyway, I was thrilled to find that you're writing something new, and I like the twist on it beign from everyone's POV EXCEPT Mark. It gives insite into the flaws of his character that others see, rather than himself. I'm especially looking forward to the chapter from Roger. Thanks for sharing your literary talents with us!
ListenNatalie chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Seriously, one of the best I've read. I love how you give April a new depth. I hope there's more?
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
woah. that was way deep. im so speechless im going into surfer talk. wow. umm...i really cant talk/write after that...but please...write more soon.