Reviews for Zoo trip
Blarg chapter 1 . 2/14
Holy shit i've never laughed so much in my life at a fanfic! This was friggin awesome! You should be proud that you brought this joy to the world and may the yaoi goddess bless you!
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
cute
Celiyan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
To many mistakes (also small ones such as repeatedly typing i instead of I), and the author notes disrupting the fanfic were rather annoying. I recommend reading it over and fixing the mistakes (or get a beta-reader to do it), and deleting the useless author notes. The story-line is good, I'm just annoyed by those details.
myheartisopen62 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is one of the most cutest sasuxnaru fanfictions ive ever read!
I realy loved how u add little notes & comments in between.
The " Lions & tigers & bears" part cracked me up too :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Do you not know how to use commas? Didn't they teach you that in school? And not capitalizing your I's, seriously! I hate when people post stories like this when half the problems would be solved if you used spell check.
warmiko69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
liked it and it was funny
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
funny and cute..
Kittehpire chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I wanna find a fox just like me!
ME chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
it does not suck it is actualy a great idea nice job
April2006 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love the foxes!

LaLa chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It doesnt suck!its soooooo cute! this is lik 10th time i read this now! 3
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love this story great job
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
aw this was so cute but I can't help to think dat da yaoi here was simillar to another story you had
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
loved it!
kikiyoinuyasha chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
hehe wow i am a person who just reads a story and moves on but this is a great story XD i lafed alot 3 you should make another one D anyway i like your writing styles and well done on the story 3 thanks again and bye bye