Reviews for Visions
SheenaFox chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
evil Yggy. _ Well, i love how Lloyd isn't acting like a lifeless being right now. I LOVE it. I'm so happy! D update it son~
Idon'twannadoit chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
Let's see... you updated last... a year ago? wtf... Oh, well... Please update soon...
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
Wow! Such great chapters! Ugh. I want to go back into the game and knock Yggdrasill off his freaking throne dang it. Although I do feel kinda bad for him. Poor Kratos being caught in a situation like this. *sigh* I can't wait for the next chapters! Yay!
SerenineNights chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Oh my, I love your story! It's so dramatic and lovely. Please, update soon _.
cyathula chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
i feel so sorry for lloyd! and i'm starting to not like kratos, he's so powerless!
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
I love this story! Although I really wanna kick Yggdrasill's ass right now. I hope Kratos doesn't get himself into any trouble trying to help Lloyd. Ah, poor, poor Yuan. Having to be put on the spot by that.

Anyway its really good and I can't wait for the next chappie!
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Huh. That was pretty good. Although, now I'm going to go off and replay the part where I killed Kavar. Damn bastard. Anyway, this is getting really good and I can't wait for the next update!
crystalwolfberri chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
AHH! I loove this story, too! this is seriously good! I'm either crying and/or laughing and so absorbed every chapter! please update this and then your other stories! thank you!
guardian-angel910 chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
You finally updated! Glad to see that it is up and alive. After that cliffhanger you left us last time I was wondering if we were gonna find out what was going on. Ugh. I have a new hatred for Yggdrasill. How can he do that to Lloyd! Jerk... Why did it have to be the Asgard ranch?

Well, I'm helping by adding a review so that you can update! o

Keep up the good work!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
the whole birthday part was so kawaii! im glad you are alive and at least updating
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
y the hell did he put on his forehead!
Sheena-is-HOT chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
Cool! LOL! OMG! That was great. Thanks for the new chap! Write more soon, 'kay? By the way, who attacked Lloyd and tried to lift the curse? Anyway, write more ASAP!
Ark Navy chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
"...with the slight tint of purple that had been there for as long as he could remember which wasn't long." Between remember and which, you need some sort of pausing punctuation, like a "-" or simply a comma, other wise, it just sounds weird/run-on-ish.

And about the Curse of Intelligence, I agree that stupidity is bliss.

"(Kvar) was just enjoying his tea when his computer beeped." ::laughing hysterically:: Ohoho, Kvar, you little Brit! ::gets pelted by angry Britains with english muffins and truffles::

Overall, another good chapter! And finally, the greatly talked about "Angelus Crown" arises... hehehe. Keep writing, and playing Rugby! Yay sports! :D
Eroseda chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
continue soon.
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
...SAY WHA? *falls over in surprise* IN HIS FOREHEAD! WHA...*calming down* Ok this was a good chapter that I never saw coming. Crown huh? Well we'll just have to wait and see then. I love this story and can't wait for more. Keep it goin!